[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

So I've had another go at crafting a shield and got nowhere with it. But this attempt I did end up with a thing:

Now I could multimod this with: %ES, flat ES, cast speed, rdot. It would max out at 225 es, but since I'd need 5% rdot it's not likely I'd hit max es without burning through a ton of divines. Would 225 es be good? That's maybe 100es less than it could be, which is huge. Not sure if it's worth doing or just carry on crafting shields to look for at least flat es along with the fire damage.

Any thoughts?
How on earth do you guys sustain RF?? I have no way near enough regen (even with belt giving 77 reg pr sec and stone golem) 77% fire res.... Please enlighten me :)
Does life regenration per second on rings apply to our zealoth oath? And improve our life regen?
"
Arothar wrote:
How on earth do you guys sustain RF?? I have no way near enough regen (even with belt giving 77 reg pr sec and stone golem) 77% fire res.... Please enlighten me :)

The best ways to sustain RF:

or

at least lvl 20, better to use with emp4 or a +3 ring.
5% reduced damage from damage over time and 5% reduced fire damage taken while moving (or 2% life regen while stationary) from the Pantheon.
Last edited by Windgaming on Sep 24, 2017, 9:33:47 AM
"
SeanTay92 wrote:
Does life regenration per second on rings apply to our zealoth oath? And improve our life regen?

Ya but wasted suffix imo
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Flat regen is really terrible. It doesn't scale with anything and is just a trash mod to ruin your items. Don't get fooled.
"
Geobruh wrote:
Any people managed to build this on a budget? 6L shav + presence of chayula is like 13ex. And those are just the fundamentals. What does the damage/tankiness look like on a budget? Any people who tried this and care to share their experience? Tried guardians/shaper/uber atziri?

2-3 weeks back presence alone was 13-15ex. Don't concentrate on it, really. good gloves, boots, helmet with the right enchant are more important. Presence and 6l shav are the last item on your list. Should be the last at least.
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
SeanTay92 wrote:

Ya but wasted suffix imo

True that, thanks for the advice, was just about to buy an opal ring for 220 c with life regen as suffix. but all others are t1 rolls. Thanks AhFack! Love this build so so much!
At what level should I switch to the ES tree? I've never run an ES build, so I went life until level 72. Is it safe to switch?
So the PoB link points to GG gear on standard. How much ES do people xpect or get with decent/GG ES gear on harbinger? Are people able to facetank guardians, izaro, maybe even shaper? How do people get way more regen so that multiple hits dont kill them? I feel like my regen is just slightly above the degen of RF. Feel free to give tips if you have any for me, char name is OnixIRL. Also low level btw.

Plan is to level up and get reduced reserve mana nodes and buy a enlighten for more auras. Then Doriyanis catalyst. After that im not sure what my priorities should be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info