[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
iMeeks wrote:

Hi, I'm a noob and saw your YT video highlighting this build -- looks sweet so I'm interested. This is the tree you linked, correct?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.3.0/AAAABAUDAQFvA-4GDgceCfYLYQxfDXwOSBEvEVARlhJpFxwXLxhWGjgbJRynHNwdFB2qHb4i9CSwJogn7Sj6Kwospi9vM4c0CjW5NsU3gzwtQ8hFnUZxSVFJsUuuTlJPBFNSU6VV1lZIV8lZ81ugXGtcil3yZOdmVGaeaHRo8mwLbRlwu3F5cg9yqXvXfA5-bH_GgKSA4ILHg1-ESIt6jHaPGo9GkFWQ1pIrkyeUb5UumK2a4JswoS-lGKbrpwinK6dVrKqvbLQMtzC3MbiTvorBxcNtxPbGrsrT1HzXatfP2CTZE9lb2mLhiOL36FrpAuq66-7sGO-I8NX3wfk3-ej60v0A_kk=?accountName=Fritso&characterName=LooksLikeFunOrNot

Do you have advice on the skill tree as I'm leveling? Thanks! (I thought about PMing but didn't want to be a bother).

He man, nice to hear you liked it! That is indeed my tree.

My basic advise would be to follow this build guide by Ahfack till you're at least lvl 90 and got some currency to spare for upgrades. This guide is very well put together.

If you have any further questions, it would be best to post em here on the forum, so anyone can benefit from the advise.

Small disclaimer: getting the build to the amount of ES/DMG I have as posted in the video isn't cheap. So if you're short on currency and aren't willing to settle for anything less, this may not be the build for you. Or you could farm your ass off, make a lot of currency and aford the good stuff ;-)
"
Fritso wrote:
"
iMeeks wrote:

Hi, I'm a noob and saw your YT video highlighting this build -- looks sweet so I'm interested. This is the tree you linked, correct?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.3.0/AAAABAUDAQFvA-4GDgceCfYLYQxfDXwOSBEvEVARlhJpFxwXLxhWGjgbJRynHNwdFB2qHb4i9CSwJogn7Sj6Kwospi9vM4c0CjW5NsU3gzwtQ8hFnUZxSVFJsUuuTlJPBFNSU6VV1lZIV8lZ81ugXGtcil3yZOdmVGaeaHRo8mwLbRlwu3F5cg9yqXvXfA5-bH_GgKSA4ILHg1-ESIt6jHaPGo9GkFWQ1pIrkyeUb5UumK2a4JswoS-lGKbrpwinK6dVrKqvbLQMtzC3MbiTvorBxcNtxPbGrsrT1HzXatfP2CTZE9lb2mLhiOL36FrpAuq66-7sGO-I8NX3wfk3-ej60v0A_kk=?accountName=Fritso&characterName=LooksLikeFunOrNot

Do you have advice on the skill tree as I'm leveling? Thanks! (I thought about PMing but didn't want to be a bother).

He man, nice to hear you liked it! That is indeed my tree.

My basic advise would be to follow this build guide by Ahfack till you're at least lvl 90 and got some currency to spare for upgrades. This guide is very well put together.

If you have any further questions, it would be best to post em here on the forum, so anyone can benefit from the advise.

Small disclaimer: getting the build to the amount of ES/DMG I have as posted in the video isn't cheap. So if you're short on currency and aren't willing to settle for anything less, this may not be the build for you. Or you could farm your ass off, make a lot of currency and aford the good stuff ;-)

Noted! Thanks so much for the advice. I'll follow this guide then hopefully farm my ass off :)
The two life nodes before Hired Killer are pretty good for keeping life topped up for mapping with Vaal RF. It gives us an extra flask instead of having to use a life flask.
Could someone of the experienced llrf players watch over my Character and tell me wwhat to improve or improve next. I just went T12+ Maps and i am taking very hard Hits :S (even died)
Thank you guys!

Char is Anyzh - Incursion
"
Anyo wrote:
Could someone of the experienced llrf players watch over my Character and tell me wwhat to improve or improve next. I just went T12+ Maps and i am taking very hard Hits :S (even died)
Thank you guys!

Char is Anyzh - Incursion

Hey, here's a couple tips to improve your character:

- Get your purity of fire to lvl 23. This will increase your max fire res, making you take less dmg from RF. You can use an empower in your helmet to achieve that.
- You're missing 2% regen from speccing into the Growth and Decay node. Do that asap, maybe even temporarily speccing out of some dmg nodes like Explosive Impact.
- Same goes for Influence node.
- Get a Shaped belt with 16-20% ES recovery rate. This will increase your ES regen, making you a lot more tanky. You can just buy a spahed belt ilvl 75+, and craft it yourself if none are available for a good price.
- Get a Watcher's Eye jewel with that same stat. Can roll up to 30%.
- You may want to use a Bleed removal flask, because you're not running with Death's Door boots.

This should fix things for ya.

Cheers
Hey.

Thanks a lot. I will work on your improvements asap.
My Purity of Fire is Level 23.
and i have a 20% ES recovery Belt in my inventory. Using the on i have equipped right now because i did now know which one is better.
Then i will farm now to get My watcher's eye.

Thanks!

Edit:

What about "Gain X% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity"
Is this better than the Recovery one?
(A perfect one with bot is 25ex :S )

Last edited by Anyo on Jun 17, 2018, 2:23:48 PM
"
Anyo wrote:
Hey.

Thanks a lot. I will work on your improvements asap.
My Purity of Fire is Level 23.
and i have a 20% ES recovery Belt in my inventory. Using the on i have equipped right now because i did now know which one is better.
Then i will farm now to get My watcher's eye.

Thanks!

Edit:

What about "Gain X% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity"
Is this better than the Recovery one?
(A perfect one with bot is 25ex :S )

Get a recovery rate one, much stronger. Ofc both mods will be better, but much more expensive.
Last edited by Fritso on Jun 17, 2018, 3:44:58 PM
I did everything you said and I AM NOT dying anymore!
Thats what i would call tanky! The 20% of belt and 29% on my Watcher Eye + the two Nodes work wonders!

Thanks a lot!!
"
samthedigital wrote:
The two life nodes before Hired Killer are pretty good for keeping life topped up for mapping with Vaal RF. It gives us an extra flask instead of having to use a life flask.

Yeah, that may help. Kinda feels like a waste of 4 skill points though.

Another option would be to get a watcher's eye with "x life gained for each enemy hit while affected by Vitality". Will give us back life from using Orb of Storms and Shield Charge:

Last edited by Fritso on Jun 19, 2018, 11:23:50 AM
Hello , thanks for the guide.

Using this as my second Incursion character. I'm pretty sure i messed it up but could not identify where is the problem. Hope someone can point out to where my problem is. Character name : GuardianZeng

I have some currency to spend and planning to get Chayula + Death's Door next.

Am missing an empower gem that i am leveling with my other character at the moment.

Hope to hear from you guys . Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info