[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Fritso wrote:
"
samthedigital wrote:
The two life nodes before Hired Killer are pretty good for keeping life topped up for mapping with Vaal RF. It gives us an extra flask instead of having to use a life flask.

Yeah, that may help. Kinda feels like a waste of 4 skill points though.

Another option would be to get a watcher's eye with "x life gained for each enemy hit while affected by Vitality". Will give us back life from using Orb of Storms and Shield Charge:

It's only 3 points (2 if you're fast enough); Harrier is really good for one point especially while mapping. That jewel is probably prohibitively expensive anyway.
Last edited by samthedigital on Jun 20, 2018, 6:17:15 AM
Hey guy !

First time playing RF so I have no idea what I'm doing really !
Can you help me out here please ? I cant maintain my RF at all , and clearing maps with SR only is a pain in the ass !
Did fine until I finished all the acts but now when I'm mapping I get my ass handed to me almost constantly .

Last edited by Roderine on Jun 20, 2018, 8:14:06 PM
"
Roderine wrote:
Hey guy !

First time playing RF so I have no idea what I'm doing really !
Can you help me out here please ? I cant maintain my RF at all , and clearing maps with SR only is a pain in the ass !
Did fine until I finished all the acts but now when I'm mapping I get my ass handed to me almost constantly .

Yeah, you haven't specced into Zealoth's Oath yet....you need that to regen ES!
Also, get a lvl 20 Purity of fire ASAP and get the correct boot/glove enchants.

Other than that, you're on the right track.
Is this build still vailed for 3.3? If yes then any changes I should know about?

TX in advance guys...
"
Fritso wrote:

Yeah, you haven't specced into Zealoth's Oath yet....you need that to regen ES!
Also, get a lvl 20 Purity of fire ASAP and get the correct boot/glove enchants.

Other than that, you're on the right track.

Okey I will try that thank you very much!
This is my current gear, I dont know what's the next thing I should upgrade. Is a %20 belt worth it? And getting a shield/ring upgrade is super expensive

I know I need a better helm enchantment (still working on getting it)

I laugh at pooping dogs, just to see them get confused.
Hey.

How good is this build in 3.3? with all the -max temples.

Still as strong as in 3.2?

peace
Ingame: Blitzfrau

I've done all content except Uber Elder this league, and haven't attempted him yet on this character but I think it's gonna be pretty rough without standard gear (not necessarily mirror gear, but for instance in league I think the most ES we can reasonably achieve is in the area of ~10.5k and that's with a very nice ES shield). I think our DPS is not gonna be high enough vs. our survivability, since the fight is really chaotic anyway and is even moreso without crazy deeps.

At any rate I'm going to be attempting Uber Elder a bunch over the coming days so I'll let you guys know.

Fun build overall, my dude.
Question: What should i upgrade next. I dunno what's better a shaped belt, better watcher's eye, rare scepter, 1% max res chayula or should i try on crafting a rare helmet.

Here's my gear, i am around 10,5k es.

"
chondro wrote:
Question: What should i upgrade next. I dunno what's better a shaped belt, better watcher's eye, rare scepter, 1% max res chayula or should i try on crafting a rare helmet.

Here's my gear, i am around 10,5k es.

Get the belt with increased energy shield recovery rate
but it will cost you Boy)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info