[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Question about an item:

Is the above helm good for this build? I play molten strike, but I'm wondering if this enchant is worth keeping. I mean obviously the stats are good, the question is, if the enchant is something that helps. I was using it on my dual wield molten strike HoWA build and I got this enchant from uber lab.

Should I build an RF templar around it? Should I sell it to someone else and get a different helm for my HoWA molten strike build? Or should I go back to uber lab and try to get a better more useful enchant on it to either someone else or myself?

(If you are wondering why there is a price on it, it is there for reference. Obviously, if it is worth that much, I would either sell it or build around it. If the enchant doesn't make the helm more valuable, then I guess I would go back to uber lab. If you want to buy it though, I will sell it and get a different helm for myself. I assume that's the intelligent thing to do. I mean, you can't always get what you want. But if you try sometimes, you get what you need.)

Please let me know if you have any helpful perspective to give.
Last edited by Zindax on Jun 28, 2018, 12:10:57 PM
RF noob here... how soon should you be able to sustain RF assuming you aren't leveling up with it? When should you be switching it on. I can't seem to get enough regen going.
"
chondro wrote:
Question: What should i upgrade next. I dunno what's better a shaped belt, better watcher's eye, rare scepter, 1% max res chayula or should i try on crafting a rare helmet.

Here's my gear, i am around 10,5k es.

How is your regen rate without RotP?

With a better rolled Vertex and a ~270 ES shield (with +2 fire res and 5%rdot) I can get roughly 11.5-11.7k ES, but according to PoB my net regen goes into the red pretty substantially (currently have a 28% ES recovery watcher's eye, but no recov belt yet since they're mad expensive). Can anyone else out there in league vouch for whether or not the +1k ES from non-RotP shield is worth it?
"
dethcow wrote:

How is your regen rate without RotP?

With a better rolled Vertex and a ~270 ES shield (with +2 fire res and 5%rdot) I can get roughly 11.5-11.7k ES, but according to PoB my net regen goes into the red pretty substantially (currently have a 28% ES recovery watcher's eye, but no recov belt yet since they're mad expensive). Can anyone else out there in league vouch for whether or not the +1k ES from non-RotP shield is worth it?

Sorry for late response i was in work whole week.

I have also red net life regen in pob, but i can do -max res maps comfortably without losing es from rf (tested at -9%).

But i've changed belt since i posted my gear. Also my shav has -4% fire damage taken.
Hi tried this build not as tanky in my tast
i think if i want the tankiness like the op
I need very good es gear but i can't get it feelsbadman
this build blows

+1 (it's a good thing)
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Last edited by RaiseTheSteaks on Jul 8, 2018, 5:35:23 PM
finally configured joytokey for my aftershock controller, man

rf/sr builds play so smooth

anyone out there wanting to try a controller build, this is it!

also grats on all the services mr fack!
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Hello ,

I'm new to this game , and this is my first character.

I would greatly appreciate if someone helps me to fix it.

Here is my PasteBin URL : https://pastebin.com/2UAuaxdj

Basic Info :

Standard -> LVL 89 Templar-Guardian , Bandits - all killed ,

6 auras up and running / 7 if we count RF as one

39 Mana unreserved for SR

Screen 1 : http://prntscr.com/k3xlh5
Screen 2 : http://prntscr.com/k3xly1
Screen 3 : http://prntscr.com/k3xmdg

Thank You!
Last edited by rnbmafia on Jul 11, 2018, 11:27:44 AM
I've since transitioned into a mapping-focused version of this build that utilizes Soul Ripper and Soul Catcher + Vaal Righteous Fire. I sacrificed some survivability from the tree and picked up more AoE and damage nodes, and I'm pretty pleased with the results.

It has some similarities to cutedog's Trickster LL Vaal RF, (and on account of ascendancy differences has to concede some inefficiencies like having to run a life flask to be able to recast Vaal RF) but it has more survivability and is more comfortable for running t15s/elder t16s even with pretty nasty mods.

To maintain more than 30% life to cast Vaal RF, but less than 35% life to still be on low life, you can remove empower and run with a level 11-12ish clarity to be at something like ~32% life unreserved.
can someone please explain vitality aura and mod on watchers eye? does life regen somehow get converted to ES regen? what about mana regen? does that get converted to ES regen as well? Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info