[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Blikjesman wrote:
Is this build still good to go in 3.3?

Looking for a fun RF build for next season :)

As far as we know now the build is still fine.
We'll even get access to more damage with Vaal Righteous Fire due to the vaal skill rework.
"
Fritso wrote:
"
Blikjesman wrote:
Is this build still good to go in 3.3?

Looking for a fun RF build for next season :)

As far as we know now the build is still fine.
We'll even get access to more damage with Vaal Righteous Fire due to the vaal skill rework.

Thanks for the fast reply! This will be the build Ill be playing then :)!
Looks like we got a crazy singe target dmg boost boyzz:

"
Vaal Righteous Fire:
- In order to have the skill benefit from all of the same bonuses as Righteous Fire, the skill now provides a larger and more powerful version of the Righteous Fire aura that lasts a short duration.
- It also grants more spell damage while active, multiplying with Righteous Fire.
- It now sacrifices 30% of your maximum life and energy shield when cast, dealing a large amount of burning damage per second based on the amount sacrificed.
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2149757

Bases on this news, Potency of Will and maybe even an Increased Duration gem might be worth adding to the build for that sweet Vaal RF dmg buff duration.
If you are low life and it sacrifices 30 percent max HP wouldnt that set you at 1 hp cancelling RF?
"
conzy wrote:
If you are low life and it sacrifices 30 percent max HP wouldnt that set you at 1 hp cancelling RF?

As far as I know nothing bypasses ES, so it will all be taken from ES. Just like we don't degen life when using RF.

At least, that's how it's supposed to work imo.

/edit: just tested with current VRF. It indeed sets your life to 1. Really hope they change this to work with Low Life, otherwise it's pretty much useless to us.
Last edited by Fritso on May 29, 2018, 7:42:17 AM
They written it will take portion of life giving another spell multiplier for it, instead of exploding and setting life to 1.
"
tm10067 wrote:
They written it will take portion of life giving another spell multiplier for it, instead of exploding and setting life to 1.

Oh yeah, that's true. So it may turn out ok after all.
Used Ahfack's Crimson cyclone build for Bestiary, and its one of the best guides i've followed.

Planning to use this one as Incursion starter. Will there be an update / is this still viable ?
"
Zeng83 wrote:
Used Ahfack's Crimson cyclone build for Bestiary, and its one of the best guides i've followed.

Planning to use this one as Incursion starter. Will there be an update / is this still viable ?

This as a starter ? This is suicide...I would go for the classic Jugg RF for starter then go back to this one later on, pretty much everything is needed, just the fact that you probably won't have a shav once you reach lvl62 should be enough for you to make another choice.
Last edited by BozoLaCrevette on May 31, 2018, 4:54:49 PM
Hi, first ty for this guide, it's a really nice build.

Don't do as a starter league...i have done that for Beastiary and it was very very very hard to progress and the most important no fun in leveling.

I play in standard waiting for new league and i'm testing "Aspect of The Spider" on my opal ring, if you assume put off/switch purity of ice or purity of Lightning it's a really nice and fun option to play in end game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info