Don't Put New Legacy League Zana Crafts In Permanent Leagues 2.6.

What I'd like about this is some clarification. If the whole thing is indeed absolutely necessary I suppose we can be reasonable and go 'well, if it's for the greater good', but if it was indeed lack of respect for the Standard part of community... well, then pulling a PT becomes a valid option too, nobody will say you're an asshole.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Mar 2, 2017, 7:40:19 PM
"
raics wrote:
What I'd like about this is some clarification. If the whole thing is indeed absolutely necessary I suppose we can be reasonable and go 'well, if it's for the greater good', but if it was indeed lack of respect for the Standard part of community... well, then pulling a PT becomes a valid option too, nobody will say you're an asshole.

I think it is a mixture of both. Still, once beta arrives the population of permanent standard will probably dwindle down because a lost of interest or playing the beta which will be more interesting.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Mar 3, 2017, 12:13:15 AM
RIP Standard until 3.0 (or whenever leaguestones make it into core).
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Still, once beta arrives the population of permanent standard will probably dwindle down because a lost of interest or playing the beta which will be more interesting.

I don't think so and reason for this is that people who plays Standard play it, because they are not interested in playing in temporary environment.

For me, playing in voided league (and beta will be voided for sure) is just waste of time as it spoils my long term item hunt, I can do it for few hours when bored, but nothing more.

The same for Legacy, I was unsure if to play it, as I have already most of those legacy uniques, but I decided to give it a go as I need new versions of some. But if it would be voided, I would not waste a minute of farming for it.

Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
tmaciak wrote:

I don't think so and reason for this is that people who plays Standard play it, because they are not interested in playing in temporary environment.

For me, playing in voided league (and beta will be voided for sure) is just waste of time as it spoils my long term item hunt, I can do it for few hours when bored, but nothing more.

The same for Legacy, I was unsure if to play it, as I have already most of those legacy uniques, but I decided to give it a go as I need new versions of some. But if it would be voided, I would not waste a minute of farming for it.

Cannot really predict everyone's action. I am bound to burn out faster and lose interest because 2.6 is literally 2.5, so I will wait out for 3.0. I am not the only one who feels this way.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Cannot really predict everyone's action. I am bound to burn out faster and lose interest because 2.6 is literally 2.5, so I will wait out for 3.0. I am not the only one who feels this way.

Thing is, 2.6 isn't literally 2.5.

2.6 is 2.5 minus all the league mods and league uniques that were available in 2.5, 2.4, 2.3, 2.2......

WTF, lol.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 3, 2017, 1:50:31 AM
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
Zaccie wrote:
I think the STD players can deal with it, they can test the new system to and give feedback.

I don't think you understand the problem. They cut off possibility to play past leagues mods on STD (including hunt for past leagues uniques) for at least 3 months.

It's dumb ass move or even worse, considering Bex words, they just forgot about it. Considering, that on STD play ppls who spend thousands of dollars on supporter packs, it's like a spit into face of their loyal customers.

Bro, GGG been spitting in our faces for a long time. Fact of the matter is, the only way to get them to snap the fuck outta the stupidity would be if ALL the folks they spit on spit right back at once. Which isn't gonna happen until they finally piss off everyone at once; kinda like America's last election, where the democrats pissed EVERYONE off and lost them the whitehouse.
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

Thing is, 2.6 isn't literally 2.5.

2.6 is 2.5 minus all the league mods and league uniques that were available in 2.5, 2.4, 2.3, 2.2......

WTF, lol.

For me it is 2.5 since I do not touch league mods, but I can understand it is much worse for others.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
raics wrote:

I think it is a mixture of both. Still, once beta arrives the population of permanent standard will probably dwindle down because a lost of interest or playing the beta which will be more interesting.

This doesn't matter in the slightest. All the dwindling down you mention would mean is that peeps move on, it doesn't change the fact that it's basically a spit in the face to those who play std only; especially to those, like myself, who have spent quite a bit supporting the dumbass decisions being made.
There really should be a GGG response on this. Was it an oversight? Do they intend to fix it, maybe in some upcoming patch? IMO, add all the mods to Zana in Standart and see which ones will be used more.

IIRC Std is something like 20% of the total playerbase and probably consist mostly of endgame grinders. Not a good idea to deprive those players of useful Zana mods (and during the "legacy flashback" period, of all times)

Temp players - get all the legacy you can eat buffet
Std players - here's a can of beans and some matches to heat it up
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info