Don't Put New Legacy League Zana Crafts In Permanent Leagues 2.6.

I highly doubt the leaguestone interface goes to standard with the character. Rather it is a league-account wide interface.

Meaning ripped stones are redundant and interface active stones don't rip.

IF (as I've already said) the interface IS in permanent leagues in 2.6 (which we don't know) and the new Zana mods are active (which we know to be the case) then just drop leaguestones in permanent leagues.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 2, 2017, 1:40:24 PM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
I highly doubt the leaguestone interface goes to standard with the character. Rather it is a league-account wide interface.

Meaning ripped stones are redundant and interface active stones don't rip.

IF (as I've already said) the interface IS in permanent leagues in 2.6 (which we don't know) and the new Zana mods are active (which we know to be the case) then just drop leaguestones in permanent leagues.

Then what reason is there to play in the temp league, just for the change of lecacy items, which lots of people already have.

You seem to be forgetting the number 1 thing about this whole change, sure standard gets the short end, its for one league and the closed beta for 3.0 starts in like 1.5 or so months, maybe a bit longer...
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Last edited by goetzjam on Mar 2, 2017, 1:47:49 PM
Economy reset?

Ladder race?

Isn't that what it's all about?

I can tell you 90% of the time people belittle me for playing permanent leagues, that's the angle they come from. 9.9% is lack of content. And we are not talking about permanent leagues having any more content than temps, they would still in fact have less (foils).

It's only the 0.1% like you who cite there would be no point in playing temp leagues if there was no exclusive content, and in truth, you would still play temp leagues for the other reasons, because they matter to you.

Stop being silly, goetz.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 2, 2017, 2:00:53 PM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Economy reset?

Ladder race?

I can tell you 90% of the time people belittle me for playing permanent leagues, that's the angle they come from. 9.9% is lack of content. And we are not talking about permanent leagues having any more content than temps, they would still in fact have less (foils).

It's only the 0.1% like you who cite there would be no point in playing temp leagues if there was no exclusive content, and in truth, you would still play temp leagues for the other reasons, because they matter to you.

Stop being silly, goetz.

Economy reset (4Head) the economy reset used to be part of the draw before they massively increased drop rates, power acquisition, ect ect. Specifically if the whole purpose of this league is being able to access all leagues and get relics, then you are saying take 1\2 the league (or more IMO) of it out.

Ladder race, i mean i guess.

The whole reason to play in the league is to experience the content of the stones, you choose to play in standard and now are pushing for the league mechanics to be implemented into standard. If they do it for one league, they have on excuses not to do it for ever league in the future, at least that would be your argument 4 months or so from now.

Actually this league doesn't matter too much to me, the point being is that the temp leagues are suppose to have all of the incentives they do to play, else it encourages people to just squat on standard until they eventually get bored of the game and quit.

GGG isn't going to implement the stones in standard until they are ready for the core game and you know that, stop crying about zana mods you don't even use as is anyway.

FeelsBadMan

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Stop being silly, goetz.

Like asking the sun to stop rising or the earth to stop spinning. White knights support GGG decisions no matter what, its in their blood to blindly follow and accept whatever is served to them. Your previous post "Those crazy enough to believe in a sky god. And those corrupt enough to pretend they believe in a sky god." is a very accurate observation that applies here too in some way.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:

Economy reset?

Ladder race?

Plus challenges and testing new mechanics to see if they are fit for the core game, which leaguestone and the changes to Zana seem to contradict. Let the temp players test how those zana mods work together with leaguestones, implementing them in the core game removes the chance standard and HC players have with fun mods and past league experience which while not the end of the world it definitely does not feel right and fair.

I'm a temp (mostly) player myself too, but i can see how this can be upsetting.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
goetzjam wrote:

Economy reset (4Head) the economy reset used to be part of the draw before they massively increased drop rates, power acquisition, ect ect. Specifically if the whole purpose of this league is being able to access all leagues and get relics, then you are saying take 1\2 the league (or more IMO) of it out.

Ladder race, i mean i guess.

The whole reason to play in the league is to experience the content of the stones, you choose to play in standard and now are pushing for the league mechanics to be implemented into standard. If they do it for one league, they have on excuses not to do it for ever league in the future, at least that would be your argument 4 months or so from now.

Actually this league doesn't matter too much to me, the point being is that the temp leagues are suppose to have all of the incentives they do to play, else it encourages people to just squat on standard until they eventually get bored of the game and quit.

GGG isn't going to implement the stones in standard until they are ready for the core game and you know that, stop crying about zana mods you don't even use as is anyway.

WTF?

I've advocated for 4 years that content shouldn't be exclusive, but that's not what this thread is about.

It's about them removing the Zana league mods from permanent leagues because they clash with the new temp league theme of having all league mods available.

The thread went on a tangent that you could rip stones to standard, I said I doubt it would work because there isn't an interface.

But if there is an interface, stones can be ripped and Zana league mods are removed, just complete the circle and drop stones.

It's hypothetical, it's highly unlikely that 2/3rds of the equation are actually a thing to even warrant the 3rd. It's highly likely that we just have the 1/3rd that removes content because of something in another league.

You jump on that?

Fuck dwelling on that, FFS. We've been through this so many times, I know you will do anything you can to make sure that permanent leagues don't have the content that temp leagues do. I get it. Cool. Can't be arsed with that argument with you.

This is about the unnecessary removal of Zana league mods in permanent leagues. Period.
Casually casual.

"
Regulator wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Stop being silly, goetz.

Like asking the sun to stop rising or the earth to stop spinning. White knights support GGG decisions no matter what, its in their blood to blindly follow and accept whatever is served to them. Your previous post "Those crazy enough to believe in a sky god. And those corrupt enough to pretend they believe in a sky god." is a very accurate observation that applies here too in some way.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:

Economy reset?

Ladder race?

Plus challenges and testing new mechanics to see if they are fit for the core game, which leaguestone and the changes to Zana seem to contradict. Let the temp players test how those zana mods work together with leaguestones, implementing them in the core game removes the chance standard and HC players have with fun mods and past league experience which while not the end of the world it definitely does not feel right and fair.

I'm a temp (mostly) player myself too, but i can see how this can be upsetting.

Yeah I haven't made massive post complaining about various things that were clearly broken about the game. But his post is complaining about something and essentially asking for the whole point to play in the temp league be implemented in standard at the same time.

Challenges don't matter.

Again I don't care if they have regular zana mods, but it seems pointless to implement a different system, perhaps standard should be more accepting of being able to test new zana mods changes as well and they can give their feedback after playing those.

FeelsBadMan

"
goetzjam wrote:
Again I don't care if they have regular zana mods, but it seems pointless to implement a different system, perhaps standard should be more accepting of being able to test new zana mods changes as well and they can give their feedback after playing those.

Holy fucking shit.

You just went full 180.

So now you don't care if permanent leagues get to test the new Zana mods and leaguestones?

I mean, that has to be what you mean, the whole point of the new Zana mods is leaguestones.

I don't even...

You have also maintained for months (years?) that temp leagues get extra content to test and it shouldn't go into permanent leagues to test because some people might not want it. YOU'VE SAID THAT MULTIPLE TIMES.

Now... "standard should be more accepting of being able to test new zana mods" holy fucking shite!!!!!!

Edit: Very next post. NotLikeThis

"
goetzjam wrote:
They are there to see if its acceptable to be implemented into the core of the game. By implementing a league mechanic into standard at the same time, you are implementing it into the core of the game.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 2, 2017, 3:03:22 PM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

WTF?

I've advocated for 4 years that content shouldn't be exclusive, but that's not what this thread is about.

It's about them removing the Zana league mods from permanent leagues because they clash with the new temp league theme of having all league mods available.

The thread went on a tangent that you could rip stones to standard, I said I doubt it would work because there isn't an interface.

But if there is an interface, stones can be ripped and Zana league mods are removed, just complete the circle and drop stones.

It's hypothetical, it's highly unlikely that 2/3rds of the equation are actually a thing to even warrant the 3rd. It's highly likely that we just have the 1/3rd that removes content because of something in another league.

You jump on that?

Fuck dwelling on that, FFS. We've been through this so many times, I know you will do anything you can to make sure that permanent leagues don't have the content that temp leagues do. I get it. Cool. Can't be arsed with that argument with you.

This is about the unnecessary removal of Zana league mods in permanent leagues. Period.

Advocated because you are selfish, you don't understand at all the point of temp leagues because you don't play in them at all (if you ever did) They are there to see if its acceptable to be implemented into the core of the game. By implementing a league mechanic into standard at the same time, you are implementing it into the core of the game.

You call it incentive, I call it good design.

I mean fuck dude you've played how many different characters just playing coc discharge, I mean no fucking wonder why you are sick of not having "new" content, because you play the same fucking build evertime I've seen you.

It won't work, because you won't have the interface, just like how it didn't work back in prophecy if they ripped you the sealed ones.

You get the content that gets added to the core of the game, thats it, thats how its literally always worked. Every 6 months (or so) you get an expansion and every 3 months you get a chance that the league they designed gets added into the core of the game. You've gotten a lot of shit the past year (its mainly just massive amounts of power creep)

FeelsBadMan

"
goetzjam wrote:
you are selfish

Now you have to be trolling.

I'm not reading your BS. Carry on, or don't.
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info