Don't Put New Legacy League Zana Crafts In Permanent Leagues 2.6.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:
you are selfish

Now you have to be trolling.

I'm not reading your BS. Carry on, or don't.

You are.

If you weren't I dare you to play legacy league instead, but you won't because apparently you like just playing COC discharge for the 10th time or whatever.

btw zana mod changes are core game changes, while league mechanics are not. Clearly you seem to be misinterpreting what I am saying, probably because you have a reading disability.

I mean hell when you throw this much fuss about testing something new (that the people in the temp leagues get to test as well) why on earth would they also give you the league mechanics to work with too.

https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Last edited by goetzjam on Mar 2, 2017, 3:07:47 PM
Hi Exiles!

While we encourage community discussions please keep in mind that attacking other players is a breach of our Code of Conduct.

Please keep the comments civil and focusing on the topic of the thread itself, thanks!
"
goetzjam wrote:
perhaps standard should be more accepting of being able to test new zana mods changes as well and they can give their feedback after playing those

There is nothing to test, it's obvious for anybody who know a shit about this game, that only ones used will be beyond or double boss. Rest is just noob trap and waste of chaoses.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:
perhaps standard should be more accepting of being able to test new zana mods changes as well and they can give their feedback after playing those

There is nothing to test, it's obvious for anybody who know a shit about this game, that only ones used will be beyond or double boss. Rest is just noob trap and waste of chaoses.

Then don't use them and move on, for well over a year the cost of the zana mods were multiple times what they are now and not used, so don't use zana mods out of protest.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
any official updates on this i missed? does anyone know?
"
kompaniet wrote:
any official updates on this i missed? does anyone know?

There won't be.

T-23hrs now, the bird has been well and truly flipped.
Casually casual.

Once 2.6 starts, it will be Path of Exile: The Temp League until 3.0. GGG will probably realized why there is a black hole (almost) in the permanent leagues.

Spoiler
Not like this bothers me, but for the ones that like/have to run zana mods in permanent leagues, they got wrecked hard.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Watch this get stamped to -500 by the reddit boys.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 2, 2017, 6:34:56 PM
Even if this is to take into account for league stones in legacy leagues, I hope this is a big indication for league stones to come in core game. Let the experiment begin.

In the mean time for permanent standard.

Spoiler

When 3.0 beta comes around, the incentive to try out the new content will be even greater than before. Permanent Standard might become like permanent hardcore. Great marketing strategy, GGG. lol
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Mar 2, 2017, 6:43:26 PM
As a standard player I'm quite unsure about the decision to combine the Zana mods and take out league modifiers -- I have used Zana mods before when the chaos were available but they aren't always available. When I read the patch notes I wasn't as upset about it as TheAnuhart but I understand where he is coming from. If Zana poses a problem to the leagues it should be addressed in the leagues. This is an unnecessary thrash against standard players that use Zana mods to get league modifiers for any reason and we get nothing to show for it.
Last edited by ghoulavenger on Mar 2, 2017, 7:25:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info