Don't Put New Legacy League Zana Crafts In Permanent Leagues 2.6.

"
goetzjam wrote:
I said it wasn't worth the time to do, there are many ways to do that with tools outside of game. Matter of fact you should very well know by now that if you dont plan a tree a head of time chances are the builds going to suck. Its somewhat redundant with the tools we had.

Honestly, I'm not getting any mileage out of it either, we plan our builds offline so that's where we need the search function (at least those that don't know where's what in the tree by heart). I suppose it's useful for those that are just starting, it can show them which part of the tree has dagger or axe passives so they can wing it without straying too far, stuff like that, it was never meant for us.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Mar 24, 2017, 6:53:08 AM
"
raics wrote:
it was never meant for us.

That's the thing. I wouldn't vehemently object to something that others want, just because it isn't for me, especially when it has zero effect on me.

goetz goes out of his way to find things to object to, for no other reason than other people benefit from it. Regardless of it having no effect on him.
Casually casual.

Well, you know, if it's some feature that takes a heap of developer time, very few people (that aren't in the critical group) will use it and occasionally at that, it isn't entirely unreasonable.

The tree search thing probably took two or three guys a few hours each + testing, and it targets a critical group to boot, it was a good investment I think. Something like, say, being able to see what your animated guardian is using would be different, it targets only those that don't feed their guardian the same things every time which is a subset of a subgroup's subgroup, and it seems like it would take more than an afternoon of work.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Mar 24, 2017, 7:35:06 AM
"
raics wrote:
Well, you know, if it's some feature that takes a heap of developer time, very few people (that aren't in the critical group) will use it and occasionally at that, it isn't entirely unreasonable.

The tree search thing probably took two or three guys a few hours each + testing, and it targets a critical group to boot, it was a good investment I think. Something like, say, being able to see what your animated guardian is using would be different, it targets only those that don't feed their guardian the same things every time which is a subset of a subgroup's subgroup, and it seems like it would take more than an afternoon of work.

Indeed. That is a factor reasonable people will consider.

But let me quote goetz about the topic of this thread, the Zana mods in permanent leagues in 2.6. I don't even read goetz's posts any more, but this was quoted in another post.

"
I dont care if its 20 min or 4000 hours to make the change
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
raics wrote:

Indeed. That is a factor reasonable people will consider.

But let me quote goetz about the topic of this thread, the Zana mods in permanent leagues in 2.6. I don't even read goetz's posts any more, but this was quoted in another post.

"
I dont care if its 20 min or 4000 hours to make the change

At least link the post so people can get the context, naw its far better to just quote people without context, because it makes your post so much better.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Slightly off topic but I love the fact that goetz says Chris Wilson owes nobody anything but throws a hissy fit like an entitled child when it comes to current item drop rates.
"
allbusiness wrote:
Slightly off topic but I love the fact that goetz says Chris Wilson owes nobody anything but throws a hissy fit like an entitled child when it comes to current item drop rates.

I suggest simply stop reading his posts. You will benefit from it.
Casually casual.

"
allbusiness wrote:

Because the drop rates are too fucking high, its obvious by looking at how many items are available and the prices they go for.

"

Your just mad because I called you out when you said zana mods were different in the past, when they were not. No need to be a sour puss about it.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
allbusiness wrote:

Because the drop rates are too fucking high, its obvious by looking at how many items are available and the prices they go for.

"

Your just mad because I called you out when you said zana mods were different in the past, when they were not. No need to be a sour puss about it.

Neah, the quality of the drops that relies on RNG upon RNG layers when having loot filters to HIDE things that are considered useless and never get pick up gets annoyingly bad.

Having huge gaps between the mirror worthy rares/the chase uniques and the subsequent tiers îs a proof of system mismanagement unfortunately.

Having no enticing currency sinks for "good enough" items and a severe starvation for the top tier ones, combined with the trade access via "unoficial bartering house" has to be addressed further.

Still hoping for better trade improvements - asynchronous trading, where are you? - and I hope that those and further melee improvements are coming starting from 3.0 forward...

At least going SSF makes all these concerns redundant, but still a sore spot that has to be resolved as soon as possible...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
Last edited by sofocle10000 on Mar 24, 2017, 7:46:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info