[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Build updated for 3.7. Mostly all minor changes.
Hey I have a leveling question. Which side of the tree do you go for first? The strength side with vaal pact, or up to soul raker?
"
Hey I have a leveling question. Which side of the tree do you go for first? The strength side with vaal pact, or up to soul raker?

Soul Raker is very strong, and you generally want Vaal Pact later in the game :).
"

Just follow the leveling trees. Honestly it matters very little though. However vaal pact doesnt do a ton early, its mostly for when you get to maps and such.
Is Lycosidae still the recommended shield, given that accuracy can be maxed out now? Would you make any changes to the tree to increase accuracy and instead be able to use something else?
"
Doctor_Teh wrote:
Is Lycosidae still the recommended shield, given that accuracy can be maxed out now? Would you make any changes to the tree to increase accuracy and instead be able to use something else?

No idea. It is very possible there will be better things to get/do now with accuracy changes. I thought this myself when i read the balance manifesto. Depends on the tree, what accuracy you need to hit high enough percent now, what you could replace lyco with, what other nodes you have to get or how many skill points you have left etc etc. All of it will have to be fully tested later in the league.
Fair enough, thanks for the reply! I'm not nearly smart/knowledgeable to make my own build, and am trying to follow this one, so I'll stick with what you have from before until you update this (if you get around to it). Hope you are enjoying the league!
Have you tried to use LMP to balance between GMP and slower projectiles? How well does it work?
"
Doctor_Teh wrote:
Fair enough, thanks for the reply! I'm not nearly smart/knowledgeable to make my own build, and am trying to follow this one, so I'll stick with what you have from before until you update this (if you get around to it). Hope you are enjoying the league!

I will always get around to it and update, but from new league, new items, new passives, new skills, new auras etc, its not something i can just whip together. So it WILL be updated 100% for sure, but it probably won't be till mid/end of league. Hope you are enjoying the league as well :)

"
xiaobang wrote:
Have you tried to use LMP to balance between GMP and slower projectiles? How well does it work?

Problem is the damage is better but it doesn't have half the clear as gmp. GMP is really needed, though swapping gems feels pretty bad in 2k19.
Good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info