[3.6]g00fy_goober's Ultimate EleBuzzsaw Raider (Easily Clear All Content)

"
IconoCatalyst wrote:
Me and crafting haven't always gotten along so well. Any tips for a decent claw, whether it be a unique, something purchasable, or just something to look out for when rolling?

I used a claw with lightning damage and attack speed fractured mods and spammed a crit essence. Seemed to work out pretty well and was simple enough.

"
vaultboy167 wrote:

I used a claw with lightning damage and attack speed fractured mods and spammed a crit essence. Seemed to work out pretty well and was simple enough.

Sounds like a pretty decent suggestion. I would guess it wouldn't take many essences to hit a random high fire or cold roll + the alrdy good crit from essence and then just craft the last one on there. Sadly this would only work for this league with fractured items and not sure what a t1 light + t1 attack speed base would cost you.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
vaultboy167 wrote:

Sounds like a pretty decent suggestion. I would guess it wouldn't take many essences to hit a random high fire or cold roll + the alrdy good crit from essence and then just craft the last one on there. Sadly this would only work for this league with fractured items and not sure what a t1 light + t1 attack speed base would cost you.

I payed 60c for a tiger paw with t1 of both but i think i might have gotten lucky.
How u leech mana? In Your tree zero points with leech
"
Sloupochek wrote:
How u leech mana? In Your tree zero points with leech

Covered in the guide.
are you supposed to be able to run this build in delve deeper than 500? I am having trouble with survivability there. In general it seems a bit squishy
"
LeToucan2020 wrote:
are you supposed to be able to run this build in delve deeper than 500? I am having trouble with survivability there. In general it seems a bit squishy

Honestly i have never played this build in delve. When delve league came out i heard pretty good things and it played fairly well. However it is not the most defensive build especially for pushing something like delve. Evasion/dodge mechanics in this game work great.... right up until you get hit and then get one shot. For 99.9% of the game this is fine. Pushing delves is not one of those things.

Especially since going core delve ramps up really quick.

On a side note, personally unless you are going for 600 challenge or are a huge masochist, I don't see a point in going past 270-300. Even if you want to keep delving and enjoy it i would just go sideways at that point.
Hello G00fy! First off, thanks a lot for the build, having a lot of fun with it.

I'm however kind of stuck right now. I do have some currency to invest but I'm not sure where. I'm caped on resists, but only by 2%, and my life is really low. (I know that i'll get quite a bit of life in the next 4-5 levels, but not 6k)

As for DPS, I'm feeling quite good outside of t16 maps, where im struggling a lot. Possibly because of my very low life pool.

Thanks a lot for the help and for the build

Cheers
Last edited by kazen on May 5, 2019, 6:16:13 PM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
LeToucan2020 wrote:

Honestly i have never played this build in delve. When delve league came out i heard pretty good things and it played fairly well. However it is not the most defensive build especially for pushing something like delve. Evasion/dodge mechanics in this game work great.... right up until you get hit and then get one shot. For 99.9% of the game this is fine. Pushing delves is not one of those things.

Especially since going core delve ramps up really quick.

On a side note, personally unless you are going for 600 challenge or are a huge masochist, I don't see a point in going past 270-300. Even if you want to keep delving and enjoy it i would just go sideways at that point.

yes, I intended to go for 40/40 the first time this season, but lvl 100 is a joke with intervention syndicate and some latency and since this is not exactly a lab-friendly build, I am left with delve depth 600. Turns out to be too difficult.
I hope this build gets a nice update in 3.7 league! It's one of my favorites!

My biggest issue in Delve league when I was playing it was with the UE fight and phases with portals where i couldn't swap slow proj for multiple proj gem. :/
Dragon's Breath Elementalist view-thread/2318921
Dragon's Breath Juggernaut view-thread/2506867
We are living in RNG world. The more we do, the more chances for luck to find us we make. Or it is just an illusion, and the dices were rolled long ago...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info