[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
mjnorts wrote:
Hello, enjoying the build so far.

Do you have any tips for lab/trials? The no health regen makes it tough with all the traps. Thanks!

Same as any build that does them that uses VP. Go slow and be careful. Definitely not a lab running char. Only need to do trials + labs once. After that only worth doing swirling fear + stinging doubt.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
jshim323 wrote:
Hello,

Really enjoying the guide and the playstyle. Thank you so much for the detailed guide and updates.

I had one question that I was hoping you would answer:

I would like to use a terrain jump skill (flame dash, leap slam, etc.) because sometimes I feel like it is useful instead of having to go around. I can manage a gem slot because I am using 1 abyss slot tombfist and I am also not using Portal.

1) Is there any reason you did not slot a terrain jump skill in the build? Do you not feel like it is helpful/necessary?

2) Which skill would you use if you could use one? Flame dash or leap slam or something else?

3) Would you ever use flame dash or leap slam instead of one of the Vaal auras? (Vaal Haste/Grace)

Thank you so much.

In pervious leagues i never had a huge issue with it. Whirling blades goes off pretty fast so was not the end of the world to not have a "jump skill". However this league with decay is AWFUL to not have one. But then again i hate this league in general so....

Would probably just throw on a flame dash in a free spot.

Thanks for the response! For Watcher's Eye, is the lightning pen mod better than the +% lightning damage and +% crit while affected by wrath?
"
jshim323 wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
jshim323 wrote:
Hello,

Really enjoying the guide and the playstyle. Thank you so much for the detailed guide and updates.

I had one question that I was hoping you would answer:

I would like to use a terrain jump skill (flame dash, leap slam, etc.) because sometimes I feel like it is useful instead of having to go around. I can manage a gem slot because I am using 1 abyss slot tombfist and I am also not using Portal.

1) Is there any reason you did not slot a terrain jump skill in the build? Do you not feel like it is helpful/necessary?

2) Which skill would you use if you could use one? Flame dash or leap slam or something else?

3) Would you ever use flame dash or leap slam instead of one of the Vaal auras? (Vaal Haste/Grace)

Thank you so much.

In pervious leagues i never had a huge issue with it. Whirling blades goes off pretty fast so was not the end of the world to not have a "jump skill". However this league with decay is AWFUL to not have one. But then again i hate this league in general so....

Would probably just throw on a flame dash in a free spot.

Thanks for the response! For Watcher's Eye, is the lightning pen mod better than the +% lightning damage and +% crit while affected by wrath?

It is, especially when fully filled up on your lightning abyss jewels. That being said the crit wrath one with 95%+ comes in a close second.
"
Atziri's promise is up next. Now that we do not use penetration gem and our ele dmg is split a lot, atziri's promise becomes better than wise oak. Also gives us more leech which is nice. Obviously elemental damage is the roll we care about as all our damage is elemental.

But you do use penetration gem?
Last edited by maxrightgame on Apr 13, 2019, 9:35:12 AM
"
maxrightgame wrote:

But you do use penetration gem?

We never used to use penetration gem previously now we do. Just forgot to edit/change wording of the flask.
Me and crafting haven't always gotten along so well. Any tips for a decent claw, whether it be a unique, something purchasable, or just something to look out for when rolling?
"
IconoCatalyst wrote:
Me and crafting haven't always gotten along so well. Any tips for a decent claw, whether it be a unique, something purchasable, or just something to look out for when rolling?

All I can say is that crafting an ele damage on a claw can get pretty high now. I would probably go for a dual ele mod claw with attack speed + crit and craft the third ele mod, or you can check price of tri ele mod + attack speed and craft crit, or something like that.
Hi all :)

So i tried this build yesterday, but I am getting quite low numbers compared to OP. Like a HUGE difference, so hopefully someone can tell me what im doing wrong (most likely something set up wrong in POB hehe)

Ingame tooltip is 22.3k dps unbuffed etc... its pretty low compared to what I would expect. POB avarage damage is 82.2k which is WAY less than the build suggests.

I know im only lvl 86 and i still need some more jewel spot, but i cant see how i can reach anything close to OP. :(
I also need the last two ascendency points, but i just feel im WAY off somewhere...

I really wanna move forward with this build, but before i go spending all my ex I would like some assistamce.

With regards and thank you in advance

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/xQac5YGy
Last edited by Fathervic on Apr 15, 2019, 6:08:41 AM
"
Fathervic wrote:
Hi all :)

So i tried this build yesterday, but I am getting quite low numbers compared to OP. Like a HUGE difference, so hopefully someone can tell me what im doing wrong (most likely something set up wrong in POB hehe)

Ingame tooltip is 22.3k dps unbuffed etc... its pretty low compared to what I would expect. POB avarage damage is 82.2k which is WAY less than the build suggests.

I know im only lvl 86 and i still need some more jewel spot, but i cant see how i can reach anything close to OP. :(
I also need the last two ascendency points, but i just feel im WAY off somewhere...

I really wanna move forward with this build, but before i go spending all my ex I would like some assistamce.

With regards and thank you in advance

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/xQac5YGy

All the gear and info is in the guide. It is also in the POB link. You can see all the offensive and defensive numbers. If yours are not hitting that, then you will clearly be able to see it yourself and figure out why.
"
IconoCatalyst wrote:

I used a claw with lightning damage and attack speed fractured mods and spammed a crit essence. Seemed to work out pretty well and was simple enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info