[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Have you looked into swapping to swords and using the buffed rebuke of the vaal? it's got 900 total dps at minimum rolls and up to 1100 dps with perfect rolls. It lacks in crit but it might be worth checking out in PoB.
"
FastForward11 wrote:
Have you looked into swapping to swords and using the buffed rebuke of the vaal? it's got 900 total dps at minimum rolls and up to 1100 dps with perfect rolls. It lacks in crit but it might be worth checking out in PoB.

Will keep in mind and check but even though the rolls are good, theres no crit, terrible attack speed and the phys/chaos do very very little for this build.
Thanks
Anyone playing in 3.7?
Trying this build right now, lvl 66, all good.
what do you think of Tomfist? They nerfed them a lot, they're pretty useless right now. Shouldi keep them or get a rare pair of gloves with 85+ hp, some res and some as?
"
blade1973 wrote:
Trying this build right now, lvl 66, all good.
what do you think of Tomfist? They nerfed them a lot, they're pretty useless right now. Shouldi keep them or get a rare pair of gloves with 85+ hp, some res and some as?

YOu would have to check in POB. Yes they lost attack speed which sucks and jewels were nerfed which also sucks.

But add in the % max damage, the flat damage on 2 diff jewels, + 4 ele rolls + 10% MORE damage from intimidate and they still might be BiS. Just a rare with life/res + attack speed will not beat these.
Thank you very much!
"
GGZII wrote:
Anyone playing in 3.7?

i'm trying this build. seems pretty funny
Just hit 90, great build.
I'm running it, closing in on 90. What gear are people using? Most uniques in build have been nerfed and I can't bring myself to use rat's nest, with no life on it, at least currently.

I'm looking for a body armour that has -15 mana for socketed attacks. I'm struggling with sustaining mana as fast as my potential attack speed at this point and don't have a gemini claw.

Any other tips on this build for 3.7 from people using it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info