[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

i guess tombfist are useless without the attack speed - coz even a great watcher eye is around 2-4 Ex and its also capped at 40 now

I think Mana i can handle used a -8 Ring for a while but after loreweave i needed more ress so im getting low if i shot to long with less npc around.

but my Health is at 4100 now L86 and i struggle to get it in the 5k area coz i had some random insta death from beeing one shoted
Im really enjoying this build, thanks man!
"
iNmk wrote:
Im really enjoying this build, thanks man!

Glad to hear :)
Do you go up to avatar of the veil, which you have on your character or do you go up to avatar of the chase like you say in the build guide? Confused on which to take....
"
wired_wicked wrote:
Do you go up to avatar of the veil, which you have on your character or do you go up to avatar of the chase like you say in the build guide? Confused on which to take....

Obviously don't go off a character that is on my account, been sitting on std for years lol
"
wired_wicked wrote:

Obviously don't go off a character that is on my account, been sitting on std for years lol
asd
Last edited by iNmk on Jun 29, 2019, 1:35:12 PM
Anyone have a good recipe/example of a claw they have crafted for this build? I have a decent claw I sniped from the auction house, but I think I like this build enough I would like to blow currency making a god claw, if possible. Thanks!
Loving this build seriously.
Changed a few small things based on preference. but i'm thoroughly enjoying this.

I'm considering switching out Lycosidae for a second claw with crafted "your hits can't be evaded" and maybe some crit multi, attack speed etc.. Any thoughts or experience with this? Running a gemini claw currently so things mana hasn't been much of an issue.

It might be over kill, just looking to craft and burn some currency
Is Tombfist still the way to go after they no longer provide attack speed?
Also, would Starkonja´s be a good alternative as a helmet since it also gives life?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info