[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Furries wrote:
Hey, thanks for the guide, it feels awesome to play and launching tons of spectral claws then dashing around and killing stuff just by passing them with a trail of spectral weapons behind me is amazing.

I have a couple of questions though. Not sure if you answered them elsewhere, but 400 pages is a bit much to read trough.

1st: I am struggling to get more HP. Can't afford a 6L belly, but there is no other way to get a 6L in this build, so I am stuck with my shitty chest that randomly dropped quite early. And I can't yet afford Lyco either, also because my current shield gives all EDWAS, resists . Any tips for survivability? Because if I don't have all the flasks up or don't dodge, I die really fast. With Point Blank, I can't just run around, because then I do no damage and Slower projectiles makes the attacks have barely any range.

Should I just drop PB until I get more durable?

2nd. I am seriously struggling with INT requirements, I even took a +30 INT node. Should I just hunt for +INT rings/other gear? At which point should I stop leveling my blue gems? And I am also aware, that I am on the edge of not having enough STR too. Did I overlevel my gems already?

Again, thanks for the guide, it's a blast to play and most of the content (outside of getting a few of those bosses that just oneshot me) is a breeze.

Survivability is the same everywhere, get good life rolls, get more levels, get belly. Not much else to say, obviously you cant buy perfect gear, but upgrade when you can.

Int problem is covered in guide
Thanks for the heads up, PL4Ymate!
Last edited by sasja on Dec 13, 2018, 3:24:52 PM
"
Neograff1 wrote:
"
spidii88 wrote:
I'm really liking this build so far (my first ranged build) but I would say I've stalled several times while leveling (currently 54). The single target is pretty rough and it's hard to find the right gear for the right price. At least it has been for me. I'm brand new to ele builds though and didn't really understand the concept at first. I'd love a little more explanation in the leveling portion of the guide. Maybe some gear recommendations for early leveling or stats to really focus on that are fairly obtainable throughout the leveling process.

That said, thanks for the great guide. I'm having a blast so far and I'm finally feeling like the build is starting to work. I still have some crappy pieces but I can't wait to actually gear this thing out properly. I hardly even have the rest of the build up and running but the spectral throw is starting to take packs out decently! Still really slow single target but I bet it'll get better once all the pieces are in place.

Reveal your characters in profile, please.

Sorry about that! I didn't even know that was an option. Should be good now. I'm still leveling away and upgrading when I can. I know my gear is crap but I just can't afford anything else yet. I can't really run wrath either due to mana issues for now.
"
Atziri's promise is up next. Now that we do not use penetration gem and our ele dmg is split a lot, atziri's promise becomes better than wise oak. Also gives us more leech which is nice. Obviously elemental damage is the roll we care about as all our damage is elemental.

Forgive me if I'm reading this wrong or not understanding, but if ice bite is out and lightning pen is back in per 3.5 update, then what about wise oak vs atziri's promise? don't get me wrong, i'm an intermediate player at best but looking at both flasks i'm not sure i'm digging either one and until they tone down the immortal syndicate one shots, maybe a defensive flask is more advisable?
would this build work with a paradoxica? my one has 13 ele pen and 14% attack speed
The oneshotting is mostly from chaos damage where we have -60% unless you get extra gear right?

Also you appear to have very low hp. One ring is entirely without hp, you dont have belly either.

Last question: does curse on hit work with herald? I just tested it (linked with orb of storms as well) and it does not procc for me... seems like a useless combination you got there?
so getting into endgame. what shield would you recommend before the lyco?

im still using a atziris mirror i found while leveling but am capped on res without it so looking into others.

stuff like magna eclipsis maybe for life and the shield? maybe put immortal call with cast on hit in it?

remorse for huge life? heritage for max res? aurora for eledmg?
ign: Lucador / Zashah
"
would this build work with a paradoxica? my one has 13 ele pen and 14% attack speed

No.
"
spidii88 wrote:
Sorry about that! I didn't even know that was an option. Should be good now. I'm still leveling away and upgrading when I can. I know my gear is crap but I just can't afford anything else yet. I can't really run wrath either due to mana issues for now.

So gearing up will be awful especially start of league. Having not great gear is okay.

The only thing (mostly) you have to concentrate on is your weapon and yours is absolutely awful. If you were level 5 and found this weapon I would be like oh that'll work for a bit. The fact that you are level 60 and still using this weapon makes me want to cry for you a little bit.

I am utterly shocked that you made it all the way to 60 with this weapon in fact. You have to upgrade and get a claw with as much ele damage on it as possible. Your's is 49 EDPS, you can buy a 200+EDPS weapon for 1c.

Simply search edps 200+ (or 180+ or 175+ or w/e to show more results) max level requirement = 60 and type = claw. Your entire world will change.

"
likwidneo wrote:

Forgive me if I'm reading this wrong or not understanding, but if ice bite is out and lightning pen is back in per 3.5 update, then what about wise oak vs atziri's promise? don't get me wrong, i'm an intermediate player at best but looking at both flasks i'm not sure i'm digging either one and until they tone down the immortal syndicate one shots, maybe a defensive flask is more advisable?

With the addition to 2 slot tombfists and even MORE flat lightning dmg, lightning pen comes out to be slightly stronger than ice bite, that is why the switch. Wise Oak is nice and if you want to use it that's fine, I have not tested new numbers with wise oak vs atziri's but % added ele dmg as chaos is prty big.

Syndicate is super rippy, and I haven't even done much of league sadly so if you need to go more defensive flasks feel free to, but I won't change around guide base on a rippy league mechanic :)

"
Bakane wrote:
The oneshotting is mostly from chaos damage where we have -60% unless you get extra gear right?

Also you appear to have very low hp. One ring is entirely without hp, you dont have belly either.

Last question: does curse on hit work with herald? I just tested it (linked with orb of storms as well) and it does not procc for me... seems like a useless combination you got there?

Of course it works, herald of ice shatter effect applies the curse to enemies around it in a pretty big aoe, this helps with clear a bit though its very unneeded. Orb of storms applies the single target part. Since combining herald + orb of storms it just cuts down on additional links, one is used for clearing automatically and the other we just throw down orb for single target.

"
Xobeh wrote:
so getting into endgame. what shield would you recommend before the lyco?

im still using a atziris mirror i found while leveling but am capped on res without it so looking into others.

stuff like magna eclipsis maybe for life and the shield? maybe put immortal call with cast on hit in it?

remorse for huge life? heritage for max res? aurora for eledmg?

It kinda bugs me how much this question is asked. When you are leveling and going through storyline, I get everyone can not afford a lyco, just use w/e you find and can, extra life/res is very common. Once you get to mapping rare will work fine until you can afford lyco. Lyco is not exactly 20 exalts here guys, they like 40c. If you are pushing into mid tier maps and are still unable to get 40c you are doing something wrong. To me "getting into endgame" means doing most of atlas and starting up red tier maps.
I finished über lab and did my first T9 yesterday. The latter wasn't too hard, though I died once because having temporal chains versus the syndicate was not fun. In fact, I won't ever run a temp chains map, it just feels terrible.

I've found another Exalt, and I have 50+~25-30(from trade) Chaos, so I can reinvest into my build, but not sure where to start right now, since I have many things to improve. For one, I was too lazy to spend time fighting the perfect Abyss Jewels, as I'm still clearing easily, though some bosses are getting beefy.

I have a 39% maxhp, 15% ele resist Belly, but I couldn't 6 socket it yet. Spent around 140 Jewelers on it, so I will bank up until 300 and start again. 6 linking it is a fantasy right now with my 28 fusings haha.

I haven't tried to look into abyss belts and tombfists either, because I don't know yet how much resists I'll be on eventually, as many of my stuff is in need of change.

Until I can't get a linked belly at least and decent jewelry, I'll keep Phase Acro for sure. I also don't want to drop IC, as it's a great help for someone who is unfamiliar with many of the bosses still.

Anyway, so far so good!

edit: just found a Blood of Karui! I think I'll try replacing my anti-freeze life flask with it; I very rarely use it for that effect.
Last edited by Volband on Dec 14, 2018, 11:21:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info