[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Okay make sense now, thanks :)

"
zemog92 wrote:
Hi

I was wondering if you still use Ice Bite for a 5link while leveling or if i should Lightning Penetration instead.

Honestly either is fine, though I do not think lightning pen really starts to outshine ice bite until you have all of your double lightning abyss jewels.

"
TwollHd wrote:
Hello, awesome guide with tons of informations, gj !

Kinda new to the game and i can't understand the purpose of "Orb of Storms".
It doesn't seems to do any decent damage, nor buff myself.

Any information about it plz ?

It is simply there to inflict your ele weakness curse on single target bosses. place the orb down and it will curse them, where as herald of ice when it shatters an enemy it explodes and curses things around that enemy. Basically herald of ice spreads the curse for clearing, but when there is only one enemy (a boss) you need to drop orb of storms to curse him.

"
Chokimbo88 wrote:
This build it's really awesome, i'd like to know if the proper gear have to be crafted, dropped or we should buy the items. (Yeah im trully noob yet xD)
Thank you very much.

Most of the items you will buy. Sometimes you might get super lucky and get them to drop, but mostly they will be bought. Crafting items is great if your into that but it is all based on RNG. You can get super lucky or super NOT... and in my experience I am usually super NOT. You can waste an endless amount of chaos/exalts to try to craft something and not get anything good so I usually just buy what I need.

Though some of the new league stuff (like fossils/beastcrafting/essences) make certain things a bit easier and might be worthwhile.

"
Furries wrote:
I actually do, but it's not enough sometimes on bosses.

You should not have any major mana issues on single target bosses if you are swapping out GMP for slower proj. If you are NOT then you might have some mana issues until your gear gets better. Do not forget that leech for life and mana is based off a % of damage dealt. So if you are only doing like 13k dps your leech will be much less than if your doing like 50k+. Once you swap in slower projectiles this number goes up even more drastically.

If you still are having issues you need to set your profile to public so I can look at your character and tell you all the things you are probably doing wrong :)

Hi! To many pages to read here hehe, maybe someone has asked allready...
How HC viable is the build? Any changes to the gem setup when pushing HC leauge?
"
Volband wrote:

"
Furries wrote:
"
Volband wrote:

Do you have the Soul Raker on the passive tree? It gives you an 0.8% mana leech, which should be enough.

I actually do, but it's not enough sometimes on bosses.

Hmm, could you set your chracter page public? I guess goofy could help you out better if he saw your stuff.

Personally, after I got Soul Rake, I didn't have mana problems even with mediocre gear, except when I started spamming too soon (ie. during boss talking animation). Though I had Spectral Throw 4-linked for a very long time, so like... until Tier ~5 maps, which made it cost less. I still don't have it 6 linked actually.

I actually switched to using Frost Blades instead and have had a moderate success, no mana problems, easier clear and doesn't bug out in narrow areas. When I get further, I might switch back (only minor changes required). Sorry, I know you are trying to help, but it was just too difficult to see what I was doing wrong with Spectral Throw and I just picked more braindead build.
"
Fitness wrote:
How HC viable is the build? Any changes to the gem setup when pushing HC leauge?

I love the build and have played it several leagues but would not play it in HC. It is very easy to get 1 shot especially with the new betrayal bosses and in red maps. It will happen.
"
Fitness wrote:

I am not a hc player but I would assume its just like any other hc build.... get more defensive nodes, get phase acro, get some more life, drop some dps. Not sure what you are looking for.

However betrayal is super rippy and lots of things I find are in POE in general, so gl to you lol.
All the gems are supposed to be levelled to max?, because mines requires much more str and intell than i have.
Dunno if it was asked before, but how do you get power charges? Thx for reply
Invasion IGN: EternalThrows
I have 4 exalts (3 exalts + 100+ chaos), could you take a quick look on my char and make some suggestions as to what should I invest on it? Tombfists with 2 abyy sockets cost around 4 exalts, but I'm not sure if I want to spend that much on one item just yet.

I have Belly of the Beast in my stash, and I could instantly 5 link it thanks to a prophecy, but I only gain 210 more hp from it, plus I need to roll lightning resist somewhere to compensate. It just doesn't seem to worth it right now.

Outside of the Syndicate I'm not exactly struggling anywhere yet. I've finished 2 Tier 10 maps and they weren't too scary. I got a tier 15 from a syndicate drop, but didn't want to test it yet, because it would suck if I couldn't finish it.
"
ThoraxRO wrote:

From your very first Ascension points, Way of the Poacher.
"
"
Completed 7 ChallengesThoraxRO wrote:

From your very first Ascension points, Way of the Poacher.

That is for frenzy charges. i am asking about power charges
Invasion IGN: EternalThrows

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info