[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

I'm sure it's been asked already but if i have a weapon with potential crafts of added fire to attacks or elemental resistance penetration which would be preferred? if i'm correct the elemental damage for the build is Lightning >>>>> Cold > Fire but added damage in general is huge due to how often we attack so i'm not confident on which is better.
"
Volband wrote:
I have 4 exalts (3 exalts + 100+ chaos), could you take a quick look on my char and make some suggestions as to what should I invest on it? Tombfists with 2 abyy sockets cost around 4 exalts, but I'm not sure if I want to spend that much on one item just yet.

I have Belly of the Beast in my stash, and I could instantly 5 link it thanks to a prophecy, but I only gain 210 more hp from it, plus I need to roll lightning resist somewhere to compensate. It just doesn't seem to worth it right now.

Outside of the Syndicate I'm not exactly struggling anywhere yet. I've finished 2 Tier 10 maps and they weren't too scary. I got a tier 15 from a syndicate drop, but didn't want to test it yet, because it would suck if I couldn't finish it.
"
ThoraxRO wrote:
Dunno if it was asked before, but how do you get power charges? Thx for reply

From your very first Ascension points, Way of the Poacher.

You would be better off spending your 4ex on buying good Murderous Eye Jewels, a better amulet, opal rings and belt. A 2-socket Tombfist should be seen as end-game luxury upgrade only after you have completed the remainder.

I have reached the point where I am seriously contemplating whether further investment into this build would carry me much further (currently have the #1 EDPS claw in Betrayal @ 440 EDPS), I can clear Tier 15 no problem and while I dont melt Syndicate members, I have little problems with them as long as I keep moving around.
Last edited by PL4Ymate on Dec 17, 2018, 5:20:52 AM
"
Chokimbo88 wrote:
All the gems are supposed to be levelled to max?, because mines requires much more str and intell than i have.

Gem levels are listed in the gem section and have all the levels attached to them. Getting enough int is also covered in the guide.

"
ThoraxRO wrote:
Dunno if it was asked before, but how do you get power charges? Thx for reply

We do not get power charges. If you are referring to frenzy charges, this is also covered in guide.

"
XaalNero wrote:
I'm sure it's been asked already but if i have a weapon with potential crafts of added fire to attacks or elemental resistance penetration which would be preferred? if i'm correct the elemental damage for the build is Lightning >>>>> Cold > Fire but added damage in general is huge due to how often we attack so i'm not confident on which is better.

POB is your friend. Upload your character and check the dps values. How would I know something like that O.o

Hi Goofy,

New player here, following your build. How do you have both Vaal haste+ vaal grace active at the same time, as both consume 50% of mana.

Thanks in advance!
"
cucolz wrote:
Hi Goofy,

New player here, following your build. How do you have both Vaal haste+ vaal grace active at the same time, as both consume 50% of mana.

Thanks in advance!

No, you only use the vaal haste and grace in their vaal version, pop it when you have the souls. You dont run the normal auras. Run with wrath until you deal enough damage to keep your mana up for the ice aura.

I might be wrong but thats how Ive been doing it and it works well.

Also how good is this jewel I got from leveling.
Last edited by JaxDasher on Dec 17, 2018, 4:54:22 PM
"
JaxDasher wrote:
"
cucolz wrote:
Hi Goofy,

ST is attack not spell. so it gives u 16% lightning dmg and 3%aspd. abyss jewels is by far the best for this build they can give u lots of flat dmg and hp.
"
cucolz wrote:
Hi Goofy,

Thanks in advance!

Vaal haste + vaal grace are vaal skills do not run the haste + grace auras.
Hello again!

Can someone take a look at my Gear what to improve next?

I can Play T15 Maps inkl. Bosses, but cant handle T16 Bosses and the Imba Syndicat...

What can i make better to kill also Bosses on Higher Maps?
Also like to kill Shaper if this is Makeable!

Thx for your Help

And srry for Bad English!

Thank you, I'm gonna shop for those!

Also, I see you guys are using ancestral protector. What is the point of it exactly? The attack speed seems nice, but we crush through regular mobs, and against higher bosses we usually need to move around. Does the + melee range affect point blank? I'm not exactly sure how that works.
"
JaxDasher wrote:
"
cucolz wrote:
Hi Goofy,

Thanks in advance!

No, you only use the vaal haste and grace in their vaal version, pop it when you have the souls. You dont run the normal auras. Run with wrath until you deal enough damage to keep your mana up for the ice aura.

I might be wrong but thats how Ive been doing it and it works well.

Really appreciated!

Keep up with the good work!:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info