[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

I didnt get my anserw before... and right now Im around t4-t5 maps and its fine. As long as I skip Syndicate, because 1 shots still happens.
Right now, I'm on capped resists and 4k life, still using dual claws (mainhand has around 250 edps). I'v gathered almost 40 chaos and I'm wondering, lycosidae first or better (350~ edps) claw first?

Also, why on 5th link we should use lightning pene over inc crit dmg? POB shows that crit gives more dmg (at least in my case).
Why whirling blades over shield charge?
I'm really liking this build so far (my first ranged build) but I would say I've stalled several times while leveling (currently 54). The single target is pretty rough and it's hard to find the right gear for the right price. At least it has been for me. I'm brand new to ele builds though and didn't really understand the concept at first. I'd love a little more explanation in the leveling portion of the guide. Maybe some gear recommendations for early leveling or stats to really focus on that are fairly obtainable throughout the leveling process.

That said, thanks for the great guide. I'm having a blast so far and I'm finally feeling like the build is starting to work. I still have some crappy pieces but I can't wait to actually gear this thing out properly. I hardly even have the rest of the build up and running but the spectral throw is starting to take packs out decently! Still really slow single target but I bet it'll get better once all the pieces are in place.
Help me plz.. why no deadeye or pathfinder for this build? and any can find 3.5 howa st?
"
spidii88 wrote:
I'm really liking this build so far (my first ranged build) but I would say I've stalled several times while leveling (currently 54). The single target is pretty rough and it's hard to find the right gear for the right price. At least it has been for me. I'm brand new to ele builds though and didn't really understand the concept at first. I'd love a little more explanation in the leveling portion of the guide. Maybe some gear recommendations for early leveling or stats to really focus on that are fairly obtainable throughout the leveling process.

That said, thanks for the great guide. I'm having a blast so far and I'm finally feeling like the build is starting to work. I still have some crappy pieces but I can't wait to actually gear this thing out properly. I hardly even have the rest of the build up and running but the spectral throw is starting to take packs out decently! Still really slow single target but I bet it'll get better once all the pieces are in place.

Reveal your characters in profile, please.
how u get 7 frenzy charges? i have just 5
"
maciek2g wrote:
I didnt get my anserw before... and right now Im around t4-t5 maps and its fine. As long as I skip Syndicate, because 1 shots still happens.
Right now, I'm on capped resists and 4k life, still using dual claws (mainhand has around 250 edps). I'v gathered almost 40 chaos and I'm wondering, lycosidae first or better (350~ edps) claw first?

Also, why on 5th link we should use lightning pene over inc crit dmg? POB shows that crit gives more dmg (at least in my case).

You didn't get an answer because all your answers are in the guide, you just chose not to read them. If dual wielding was better it would be in the guide. Dual wielding only benefit for us is that it doubles the cost of our weapon (cuz we would need two) and gets a 15% attack speed buff. We do not benefit from phys damage so that's it. Double weapon cost for 15 attack speed.

Furthermore it makes us lose life from shield, block chance from shield, and makes our accuracy go from 100% to 84% while fully leveled. Does that sound like dual wield is worth it to you? because it doesn't to me.

Now the hits can not be evaded mod is really nice that we can craft this BUT it only applies locally. Lyco is a special case and just says "your hits can't be evaded" which means it applies globally. This is why things like tempestuous steel are not use which also has "hits can't be evaded" because it means hits with that weapon.

Now from everything im hearing about league, its rippy as hell on all kinds of builds across the board. That means it has nothing to do with a build itself but the league mechanic and probably will be toned down a bit. 4k life is pretty bad its less than 2/3 what we should have and you have no shield meaning you don't have 30% block from lyco and less life because you are not using one.

As for the links, crit damage comes out to be better than ice bite once you are fully geared. When you have all the crit chance on weapon + tree + gear, when you have a lot of flat lightning damage from abyss jewels, and 2 socket tombfists with 2 abyss jewels.

"
Why whirling blades over shield charge?

Cuz whirling blades looks cooler, feels smoother, and does not get stuck on every random obstruction on the ground. It has always been superior to shield charge. If you want to use shield charge though feel free.

"
spidii88 wrote:

Sorry to hear your struggling. Honestly all the gear suggestions and important things are in the leveling section which to be honest a lot of guides don't even have. I get it can be frustrating, but its a build guide, not a walkthrough. It is not meant to hold someones hand through every step of the way, you have to be able to learn it on your own. That does not mean you can not ask questions or anything like that here, just saying that the "leveling portion" will not be extended and why.

The only gear that really matters while leveling is your weapon. A claw with as much ele damage you can get on it for your level, without spending a huge amount of currency. Without being able to see your characters that is as much as I can tell you now.

"
nesifea wrote:
Help me plz.. why no deadeye or pathfinder for this build? and any can find 3.5 howa st?

Simple, because this build is elemental, not es, and played as a raider. Deadeye comes close but still prefer/like the raider more and think its slightly better. Flaskfinder is flaskfinder, nothing to do with ST at all.

"
how u get 7 frenzy charges? i have just 5
Your chars are locked as well... but you get 3 normal, 3 from tree, 1 from ascendancy. Obviously you do not have all the points that you need.
Thank you for the build! I'll try to min/max it this league :)
Hey, thanks for the guide, it feels awesome to play and launching tons of spectral claws then dashing around and killing stuff just by passing them with a trail of spectral weapons behind me is amazing.

I have a couple of questions though. Not sure if you answered them elsewhere, but 400 pages is a bit much to read trough.

1st: I am struggling to get more HP. Can't afford a 6L belly, but there is no other way to get a 6L in this build, so I am stuck with my shitty chest that randomly dropped quite early. And I can't yet afford Lyco either, also because my current shield gives all EDWAS, resists . Any tips for survivability? Because if I don't have all the flasks up or don't dodge, I die really fast. With Point Blank, I can't just run around, because then I do no damage and Slower projectiles makes the attacks have barely any range.

Should I just drop PB until I get more durable?

2nd. I am seriously struggling with INT requirements, I even took a +30 INT node. Should I just hunt for +INT rings/other gear? At which point should I stop leveling my blue gems? And I am also aware, that I am on the edge of not having enough STR too. Did I overlevel my gems already?

Again, thanks for the guide, it's a blast to play and most of the content (outside of getting a few of those bosses that just oneshot me) is a breeze.
Hi everyone who intends to play this build, a quick update from someone who has carried this build to Tier 14 maps! This build WILL struggle in this league especially in tighter map layouts (Acid Caverns), the playstyle of this build is pretty much attack fast for a spilt-second and whirling blade away quickly to attack again.

The fact about playing this build is that you have to understand you WILL get one-shotted, especially in Betrayal where syndicate members hit for 6k damage at Tier 14 maps. Damage is pretty much decent, does the job but nothing too exciting. Survivability is the main concern here so try and dodge the big hits and you should be alright (I died 47 times already). Would also highly recommend linking Wrath with Lvl 3 Enlighten to free up some mana since we have some free gem slots.

I am heavily contemplating whether to invest more into this build or to entirely reroll a new character. Below are my items for you to compare:

Last edited by PL4Ymate on Dec 13, 2018, 12:43:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info