[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

should i use all gems vaal or just haste and grace?
I noticed your guide states you have an updated PoB which also includes a CWDT+IC setup but the only PoB link I see is the one under the PoB tab and no link under changelog which only states a gem swap for the spectral throw 6 link. Makes me think you might have just forgotten to post the updated PoB and that we might we looking at the old one still
Its my first time trying out spectral throw and to be frank, it doesnt have the best levelling experience especially when compared to spells like Arc, but I've somewhat successfully built up this character for the end-game and while its not demolishing content, it does the job fairly decent albeit i feel with better gear and especially jewels, it can melt most bosses.

This is the gear i have accumulated after about 18 hours of gameplay in Betrayal! Would like to know if a higher EDPS claw (around 370 EDPS) without critical multiplier would be better than my current claw? I'm currently sitting at 17.4k hideout dps with HoI and Wrath, is this considered low?

I know I'm still lacking a styigan vise but its quite hard to find a decently rolled one this early in the league! (especially with the lack of murderous eye jewels in the market)
Last edited by PL4Ymate on Dec 11, 2018, 3:20:50 AM
"
Skillzor3 wrote:

Would it be possible to maybe get a nice item filter for leveling included in the OP? Since it is a starting build and all? Pretty new to the game and having trouble figuring out what to keep and what not to keep when out questing.

I have my own variation of the filter that I always update and put on my stream. You can get it from typing !filter on my stream. It will also include a link to the few sound files that you can download if you want them.

However I do not have different "tiers" or "variations" of my filter. It is currently set up for me for league start, but as the league progresses I change things. I switch things like flasks and gems to hide instead of show (except for englighten/portal/empower/vaal gems)

I turn things off like chrome items after awhile, I turn even rings/ammys off etc etc.

So best bet if you would like to use my filter is open it and check out the stuff (especially towards bottom) that you can show/hide yourself. Some people do not want to see those items. For me personally if an item SHOWS on my filter its because I should pick it up. I do not like items showing that I just run by.

"
ajn678 wrote:
I am having huge issues killing bosses early on in my maps. I am switching out gems for Slower Projectiles Support but I have to get way too close to the boss and it barely moves their health bars. I have no issues clearing maps, just the bosses. Is there something else I should be doing?

My guess is probably just a gear check. When first getting into maps, a lot of people are still pretty far off on labs, passives, gear. Even with slower proj it can take a bit at first to kill bosses.

Once you get more levels, more passives, all labs, and decent gear with decent edps claw, they die so fast its ridiculous.

"
krocodile wrote:
should i use all gems vaal or just haste and grace?

This has been asked a lot this league. Vaal grace + vaal haste are listed in pob link and in gem setup. If they were actual grace + haste auras I would have it listed as grace + haste, not vaal grace + vaal haste.

"
AzgarthX wrote:
I noticed your guide states you have an updated PoB which also includes a CWDT+IC setup but the only PoB link I see is the one under the PoB tab and no link under changelog which only states a gem swap for the spectral throw 6 link. Makes me think you might have just forgotten to post the updated PoB and that we might we looking at the old one still

CWDT + IC was removed to accommodate losing 2 links with tombfist. I just must have missed updated the wording from previous changelog. Right now there is no cwdt setup because 2 socket tombfists make us lose 2 sockets and cwdt/ic was best gems to drop.
Switched from Belly to Shoud of the Lightless. Free 6 link + Abyssal socket, but slightly lose %inc HP (which can be easily compensated by nice flat HP roll in jewel and overall amount of jewels).
"
Neograff1 wrote:
Switched from Belly to Shoud of the Lightless. Free 6 link + Abyssal socket, but slightly lose %inc HP (which can be easily compensated by nice flat HP roll in jewel and overall amount of jewels).

Yeah, that shit is amazing, specially for mapping

Elemental Penetration is crazy

But i doubt we can get more than 5k life without belly =/
Question, why Orb of Storms? Is it good for mobbing or bossing, new to the game and loving your build so far, haven't reached end game though. Pretty curious as right now it seems lackluster.
Hi, really liking your build so far! But i got one question about the Tombfist, do we use 2x Murderous Eye jewels in the abyss sockets or 1x Murderous Eye + 1x Searching Eye for the Maim aswell?
"
N4ti0n wrote:
Question, why Orb of Storms? Is it good for mobbing or bossing, new to the game and loving your build so far, haven't reached end game though. Pretty curious as right now it seems lackluster.

Its only for single target curse application.

"
d00mkin wrote:
Hi, really liking your build so far! But i got one question about the Tombfist, do we use 2x Murderous Eye jewels in the abyss sockets or 1x Murderous Eye + 1x Searching Eye for the Maim aswell?

Can do either or, but the flat dmg to claws and such is much better, as long as you get the intimidate its fine.
this feels so bad go through the story It just makes me not want to paly it even though end game looks good but I can deal with go through the story so slowly and struggling with it
Last edited by totally_savage on Dec 11, 2018, 3:20:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info