[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

to the guys saying the build is bad for starting , im having a very different expirience.

i came back to poe 2 days ago after quitting yeeaars ago. (act 4 was brand new last time i played...). so while not completly new im newbish.

and so far ive been stomping through the content with this build and selffound stuff. at lvl 47 im just running through evrything, i died maybe 4 times only to to lazyness and clear rooms in 3-5 seconds, facetanking(again lazyness) bigger enemies with some flask usage.

and im just now picking up the claw skills since i had no good claw so far. also suboptimal 4L setup (only have faster attack&point blank for useful support skills) but most things die in one attack if i wait for the return.

dunno why exactly your expirience is so different then mine but im having a blast and im speeding through content. the early /mid level were a bit more annoying and i was still using bows with toxicrain etc cause i didnt realize i can buy spectral throw at the start ;)

(also god damn this game improved so much...)
ign: Lucador / Zashah
"
kakarotto94 wrote:

@g00fy_goober tombfist with one abyssal socket or good rare (life / res / as or/and ele adds to attack)?

2 abyss sockets is huge obviously get that if u can when you can afford. Starting with rare gloves is fine.

"
Neograff1 wrote:
Unplayable.
No defence layers, dies at t1-t2 map with bunch of flat hp and Belly.
Forget about Syndicate and Betreyal league mechanics - you'll just die in 9 fight out of 10.
Items are pretty expensive at start.
Low HP increase in skilltree.
Maybe mob damage in 3.5 was rebelanced and increased - i dunno. But in fact - this build cannot go through.
League start ended for me, and i have no energy to start another character.
Play Arc (like 60% playerbase in this addon). Chris want this. Frogot about offmeta. 99% skillgems are dead, 90% defence mechanics are useless.
Sad but true.

Build does just fine, have had lots of positive feedback on betrayal as well. If build is not for you sorry to hear that, but works just fine. Plenty of defensive layers and damage!

"
Iyuke wrote:
Hi since you changed the Gemsetup with 3.5 is now Herald of Thunder maybe the better choice?
When I exchange the Heralds in PoB the DPS goes up but maybe I am doing something wrong here

Herald of thunder was always a tad more cuz its lightning dmg, but herald of ice shatter + clear + curse spread just feels so good.

"
maciek2g wrote:

is it really that bad? I'm at act 5 right now and it really feels a lot weaker than other builds, but I was hoping its only leveling that bad. Anyone else could share their experience?

400 pages and been strong as hell for so many leagues with no issues. I am sure build is not for everyone and there might be easier or cheaper builds out there, but obviously if the build was trash it wouldn't have been around since early 2.0 and have 400 pages of almost all positive feedback :)
Very new guy here so I really need to use PoB to know everything I must use but PoB says the pastebin is invalid code
when is the ancestral protector ever used? didnt even see it on ur hotkey bar in that video? for bosss fights?
"
__Jambi__ wrote:
Very new guy here so I really need to use PoB to know everything I must use but PoB says the pastebin is invalid code

POB link works fine, just did it...

"
ZackRichartz wrote:
when is the ancestral protector ever used? didnt even see it on ur hotkey bar in that video? for bosss fights?

Video is pretty old and outdated. Didn't even use ancestral protector back then. Only ever use it now for boss killing and single target, throw it down before whirling into slower proj range.
Can you tell me, about the auras, the 3 choices about haste, grace and wrath, how do you manage the mana ? How I'm supposed to chose between those 3, its not better to use another skill?
"
tiesto wrote:
Can you tell me, about the auras, the 3 choices about haste, grace and wrath, how do you manage the mana ? How I'm supposed to chose between those 3, its not better to use another skill?

If the guide states you use Vaal [something] it means you only use the Vaal version skill effect and not the normal one.

The only aura you run out of these 3 is Wrath, the other 2 is there for the active Vaal skill.
will this work for 3.5 or do u have a updated version of this build for 3.5 ?
IDK if they tuned down monsters a bit, but gameplay seems a bit smoother now. I decided to give this build 1 more shot anyways.

Not sure what to do with shield tho, Lycosidae is 30c right now. Is going rare shield with life/res an option early on? How about dual claws? I'm running this right now and second claw almost doubles my (sheet) dps.. This made me thinking, is going lycosidae actually good idea? Why not just dual wield?
"
Volband wrote:
"
tiesto wrote:

If the guide states you use Vaal [something] it means you only use the Vaal version skill effect and not the normal one.

The only aura you run out of these 3 is Wrath, the other 2 is there for the active Vaal skill.

thank you, really dumb of me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info