[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Question, Doesnt show that you use a IC + CwDT setup anywhere. Is that no mas?
"
baileymc95 wrote:
Has anyone played this on SSF? How do you deal with not having Lycosidae?

I do not recommend the build for SSF as it has quite a few requirements for gear that truly make the build shine. While we are at it, I don't recommend SSF at all!

"
Volband wrote:
Is Point Blank mandatory? If so, should I take it early on?

I would say it is VERY mandatory, but only at the very end. The amount of single target damage it adds when you swap slower projectiles in for things like t16 maps, (other red maps if u need), shaper/elder/atziri type stuff is enormous. But I would take it only when you are 90+ and really pushing end game and have the rest of your points and gear and such.

"
aymanzone1 wrote:
Are there recommended corruptions/enchants for gear you didn't mention like the torso (chest)?

Of course, keeping up with corruptions and stuff is impossible though as they are always changing around. +gem levels is not huge on attack builds (would have to test them both in pob) but +2 projectile gems might lose out to the flat like 50% increased damage. Any ele weakness on hit/max life/frenzy charges from gloves would be huge.

"
Servusjomei wrote:
i haven#t played this setup for a long time. But i remember it was good. But which auras do y cast?? grace hast and ??. I cannot run both anymore.

Why i am asking the gems in your items arent the correc tones?? plz update post with the gem setup and which auras to cast

ty

Auras and gems are all listed under the proper sections. Vaal haste + vaal grace does NOT equal haste + grace. Hence why they say vaal. The pob link also has only the vaal portion ticked under them as well. You are just looking in the wrong spot. The guide is fully up to date with everything except the gems socketed in the gear. I can't just randomly change gems or items when I link them, I have to link them from my profile. This makes it impossible to update everytime I changea something with build, but its very easy to notice because I have it stated in the guide itself + have a changelog.

"
xZiino wrote:
What do you mean with "i use wrath on leveling for more mana"? You mean because you deal more damage so more leech? Or there's something that i don't know

I simply mean that instead of running Wrath AND Herald of ice and only having 25% mana left, while leveling I only run wrath and leave herald of ice off period.

"
marcusvbreda wrote:
So now you can mastercraft "Hits can not be evaded", i guess we can just roll with a rare shield.

This is one thing I was hoping for with new mastercraft system! I think this will open up many more possibilities with a lot of builds. Will have to test a bunch of things out in the future. Sadly I have barely been able to play POE this league (still on a5). Been super busy with work, real life, and other stuff going on.

"
ZackRichartz wrote:

Its a good setup and I like to try to have it in all my builds... Sadly there is only so many gem slots that we have. The rest I felt were much more important so cwdt IC was the one to drop.
@jayhawk92555 thx!

@g00fy_goober tombfist with one abyssal socket or good rare (life / res / as or/and ele adds to attack)?
"
ZackRichartz wrote:

I use CwDT setup over the orb of storms setup until super late endgame bosses. It really saves you when you first start gearing/leveling up and into red maps.

"
kakarotto94 wrote:
@jayhawk92555 thx!

@g00fy_goober tombfist with one abyssal socket or good rare (life / res / as or/and ele adds to attack)?

I think it depends on what you can get. Tom first would be ideal if you got a good gem to socket but if you can grab a pair of gripped gloves with attack speed, life, lightning damage, resist those will be competitive and hold you over for a very long time.
Last edited by jayhawk92555 on Dec 9, 2018, 6:02:04 AM
Unplayable.
No defence layers, dies at t1-t2 map with bunch of flat hp and Belly.
Forget about Syndicate and Betreyal league mechanics - you'll just die in 9 fight out of 10.
Items are pretty expensive at start.
Low HP increase in skilltree.
Maybe mob damage in 3.5 was rebelanced and increased - i dunno. But in fact - this build cannot go through.
League start ended for me, and i have no energy to start another character.
Play Arc (like 60% playerbase in this addon). Chris want this. Frogot about offmeta. 99% skillgems are dead, 90% defence mechanics are useless.
Sad but true.
Last edited by Neograff1 on Dec 9, 2018, 8:23:56 AM
Hi since you changed the Gemsetup with 3.5 is now Herald of Thunder maybe the better choice?
When I exchange the Heralds in PoB the DPS goes up but maybe I am doing something wrong here
"
Neograff1 wrote:
Unplayable.
Forget about Syndicate and Betreyal league mechanics - you'll just die in 9 fight out of 10.
Maybe mob damage in 3.5 was rebelanced and increased - i dunno. But in fact - this build cannot go through.
Play Arc (like 60% playerbase in this addon). Chris want this. Frogot about offmeta. 99% skillgems are dead, 90% defence mechanics are useless.
Sad but true.

unfortunately I have similar..
"

Unplayable.
Sad but true.

is it really that bad? I'm at act 5 right now and it really feels a lot weaker than other builds, but I was hoping its only leveling that bad. Anyone else could share their experience?
"
maciek2g wrote:
"

Unplayable.
Sad but true.

is it really that bad? I'm at act 5 right now and it really feels a lot weaker than other builds, but I was hoping its only leveling that bad. Anyone else could share their experience?

From a noob's (albeit not new to the game) perspective: yes.

I can't vouch for the validity of this build in this season, and I'm sure it wouldn't be so popular on the forum if it was bad, but it's definitely not a fun, nor easy league starter.

Something always seems to be lacking, and I guess there are two bad experiences for someone who is still not too skilled in the game: lack of damage and dying. Somehow I experienced both, despite having max resists (before the 2nd Kitava fight anyway) and trying to roll max hp everywhere, plus having finished 2 ascendancies. The lack of single target damage however was even worse, because with slow projectiles switched instead of GMP, I had to face them really close, but that usually just meant more damage taken - though it was fun when I had point blank node, and lifestealed 2-3 Syndicate members.

In this league fast damage and survivability becomes very important even early on, so it's not fun when you either fail Syndicate missions, or Syndicate members 2 shot you (*cough* Perandus, It...).

I definitely don't play the most optimally, but I did much more than an average new player could, and it was still a mixed experience. For comparison, last league was my first where I actually played the game and didn't just get bored around Act 3-4, and it was a breeze with Freezing Pulse. I had the shittiest gear, no life nodes, no understanding of boss mechanics, but other than dying to some bosses on the 2nd part, it was fun and easy. Now I kept alching, fusing and crafting the newest items, branching out to health and evasion early on, finishing ascendancies, but it was still just so-so.

I did luck out an Exalt though, so I will keep an eye on this thread, and once people theorize some new items or tips and tricks, I'll try to give it another go. Right now, I don't want to grind maps in hopes of the build becoming fun.

Edit: to be fair, reading through some other build threads, many seem to struggle as well, so I guess the league is just generally harder.
Last edited by Volband on Dec 9, 2018, 4:54:15 PM
"
Completed 2 ChallengesZackRichartz wrote:

I use CwDT setup over the orb of storms setup until super late endgame bosses. It really saves you when you first start gearing/leveling up and into red maps.

This is a good starter Tip especially when there is much Gearing to do.
CWDT lvl 3 + Immortal Call 6 + Inc Duration. Helps against one-shots and gives you the possibility to bring yourself to safety. Another one is when you Modify the Curs on hit Setup with Temp Chains or Enfeeble as a Curse.
For Bosses or the Heavy Hitting old Masters, you can use a Decoy Totem instead of the Ancient Defender.
Last edited by Iyuke on Dec 9, 2018, 6:26:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info