[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Popeyez9110 wrote:
hey goofy thoughts on new daresso defiance and auxium belt? both should be significant damage increases for this build

belt- being if we can add power charges and stack them. only problem would be resists from belt and life without belly.

also thoughts on possibly going trickster with this build with the auxium belt in mind?

Daresso Defiance is a nice change but definitely not needed. We already have onslaught all the time and increased effect would be a bonus but extra attack speed wouldn't be worth dropping belly.

As for Auxium belt, another cool change, but we don't have anything to do with es, and as nice as the ele dmg per power charge is, we do not generate power charges.

Fully updated build guide. Change one gem Ice bite to Lightning pen (turns out better now after making the swap to tombfists).

Updated POB link

Updated gear

Updated gem links

Updated jewel section

Added wrath watchers eye (crit version)
Found my 3.5 build!!

I like this more engaging play style.
"
Gurthquake wrote:
Found my 3.5 build!!

I like this more engaging play style.

Yes im pretty fond of them as well :)
Is there an end game weapon thats better? Even if its pricey? asking out of curiosity
"
Gurthquake wrote:
Is there an end game weapon thats better? Even if its pricey? asking out of curiosity

As much ele damage as you can get, attack speed + crit chance + crit multi. Maybe some shaper mod instead of multi if you wanted though have never really seen one.

Things like damage penetrates x% resistances would be pretty good but have never seen one tbh.
I used to play a howa st raider pre es nerf, looking forward to trying your buold out!

Will update!
Hello Guys!

Thx for share your nice Looking Build!

I found after LOOONNNGGG Time my New League Starter now!

I got a Question for Starting

Are the Level Trees up to Date? Or can you Manage them for Today?

Tree
25 Points
64 Points
85 points
Final - 116 points

Or Only the Link in the End of the Thread??

Thx and Happy Farming Guys

Srry for my bad English
"
Chulio1986 wrote:
Hello Guys!

Thx for share your nice Looking Build!

I found after LOOONNNGGG Time my New League Starter now!

I got a Question for Starting

Are the Level Trees up to Date? Or can you Manage them for Today?

Tree
25 Points
64 Points
85 points
Final - 116 points

Or Only the Link in the End of the Thread??

Thx and Happy Farming Guys

Srry for my bad English

Build is fully up to date including the leveling trees. However I do want to state again that there is no 100% sure way for leveling passives. If you want to be more defensive/tanky, grab more life nodes first, if you would to kill everything at top speed, get all the damage nodes first etc. Leveling trees are just how I did it.
stupid question but, how do you deal with vinktar's self shock? do you drop curse immune flask for a shock immune one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info