[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Hello OP!

Any tips for getting good claws cheaper? Or crafting claws? Seems like claws with ele dmg, atk speed, and crit is expensive.

I am asking because you don't have budget version for all-content.

Last edited by Blazera on Dec 4, 2018, 11:27:27 AM
"
Blazera wrote:
Hello OP!

Any tips for getting good claws cheaper? Or crafting claws? Seems like claws with ele dmg, atk speed, and crit is expensive.

Hmmm tips for getting good claws cheaper.... sure, pray to RNGesus.

Prices vary every league, sometimes great deals come out, sometimes people undersell depending on popular meta builds etc etc. Overall good claws are expensive that's for sure but best bet is already covered in the guide and im still sticking to that.
Last edited by xbanx17 on Dec 5, 2018, 12:22:51 AM
Can you please update this guide for 3.5.
"
PlainSage wrote:
Can you please update this guide for 3.5.

Today is my day off and I plan on running through the guide, but honestly nothing has really changed for it in 3.5. Patch notes look good in a million different ways but none really effect this build.
Do you think this is a smooth red map clearer for early league? My plan is to play this in order to do atlas completion and then respec to TS MF Deadeye, but I need something that can clear maps in a fresh league. The build looks strong, just wondering if it will be a smooth transition into reds in the first 2 days of league.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Blazera wrote:
Hello OP!

Hmmm tips for getting good claws cheaper.... sure, pray to RNGesus.

Prices vary every league, sometimes great deals come out, sometimes people undersell depending on popular meta builds etc etc. Overall good claws are expensive that's for sure but best bet is already covered in the guide and im still sticking to that.

I'm bad with English.

I think that's not what I mean.

Is this good league starter?
Hey. This is a great build. I'm really in love with it.

Now my questions about the Tombfists setup.
I honestly dont understand about the current link setup. With Tombfists its a only 2linked socket and the i'm missing two. And whats about IC & CWDT & ID then? Would be nice to Update the Gems & Links Setup in the Build.

Would be great if u could explain this.

Tyvm & great work GOOFY !
Last edited by Scheijnheilig on Dec 5, 2018, 10:12:20 AM
"
Phatbuds wrote:
Do you think this is a smooth red map clearer for early league? My plan is to play this in order to do atlas completion and then respec to TS MF Deadeye, but I need something that can clear maps in a fresh league. The build looks strong, just wondering if it will be a smooth transition into reds in the first 2 days of league.

I mean its prety good build and transitions well. However it still all depends on investment, and of course luck and what you find, and also prices for league.

With HUGE stat stick nerf, lyco is probably going to skyrocket in price again (just a guess) and it depends on the individual. Are you someone who can get a couple hundred chaos in a few days? or are you someone that gets 50c in a month?

End game gear can get expensive, but "decent" gear is prty cheap. Have done build as league starter multiple leagues and never had any issues.

"
Blazera wrote:

I'm bad with English.

I think that's not what I mean.

Is this good league starter?

Yes, at least i think so. It is not a spell gem where you can run practically naked on a 4 link and the only thing that matters is the gem level itself, but with an even mediocre ele dmg claw you should have no problem getting up to red tier maps.

"
Scheijnheilig wrote:
Hey. This is a great build. I'm really in love with it.

Now my questions about the Tombfists setup.
I honestly dont understand about the current link setup. With Tombfists its a only 2linked socket and the i'm missing two. And whats about IC & CWDT & ID then? Would be nice to Update the Gems & Links Setup in the Build.

Would be great if u could explain this.

Tyvm & great work GOOFY !

Will be updating later today, but tombfists will be much better. However we do lose 2 gems. Best bet for this is probably to drop the cwdt/ic setup (don't use much being a ranged char) or if you want to keep this you could always drop cwdt + golem.
hey goofy thoughts on new daresso defiance and auxium belt? both should be significant damage increases for this build

belt- being if we can add power charges and stack them. only problem would be resists from belt and life without belly.

also thoughts on possibly going trickster with this build with the auxium belt in mind?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info