[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

thanks for the fun build goober!

i just started maps and have pretty much all the gear. just need to work on my res and get better jewels i think. does the phys damage on atziri's promise do anything for this build? any advice on what to upgrade next or what passives to work towards?
"
qaizr wrote:
thanks for the fun build goober!

i just started maps and have pretty much all the gear. just need to work on my res and get better jewels i think. does the phys damage on atziri's promise do anything for this build? any advice on what to upgrade next or what passives to work towards?

Glad to hear your enjoying it. No phys damage does not matter on atziri's promise we are all ele dmg.
any reason not to get a lightening -cold- chaos claw?

just found a relic key so time for end league shopping lol
"
LordDargath wrote:
any reason not to get a lightening -cold- chaos claw?

just found a relic key so time for end league shopping lol

Many reasons. Chaos claws are incredibly rare (especially for good ones), incredibly expensive, and incredibly worthless (with this build at least). Our entire build scales ele dmg and crit. All our gear, all our passives. Getting Chaos on a claw would be the same as getting physical damage on a claw, it would be completely worthless.
ahhh I did not realize chaos was not elemental drrrr.
I don't think I'll be able to find a rat's nest with the enchant and I don't want to farm lab. Should I get a different helm with the enchant or just stick with rat's nest? The biggest loss from rat's nest would be the crit chance since I can get attack speed and evasion on devoto's
"
qaizr wrote:
I don't think I'll be able to find a rat's nest with the enchant and I don't want to farm lab. Should I get a different helm with the enchant or just stick with rat's nest? The biggest loss from rat's nest would be the crit chance since I can get attack speed and evasion on devoto's

Farming lab and even one step further... farming lab for a certain enchant out of 400+ choices is the worst feeling ever for this game. I would not do it unless you are a masochist. It is even harder when you are looking for a non meta enchant or using a rare base or one that is not overly popular. Thankfully ST is pretty popular and common and rat's nest is as well.

I would see if you can snag one of the ones that are offline currently in delve, or try for the 25% dmg one to start with or even the deceleration is rly good for single target.

I would personally stick with rats.
thanks for the quick reply. i'm super broke after dropping 5ex on belly of the beast. i guess i should start selling off my arc stuff since we're so close to the end of the league.

Hello, this might be abit redundant because you might allready plan to do so but just to check for sure. Are you going to update the guide or atleast the PoB link with more updated information for the launch of Betrayal? The reason I'm asking is mostly due to really looking forward to playing this build in Betrayal but I'm getting abit confused about the mixed signals for the gloves (and in extension gems due to potential lack of sockets) and while I do have a potential plan to counter the loss of gems, I really doubt that my counter is any good. But ye thanks for the build, looks great^^
"
Leatificat wrote:
Hello, this might be abit redundant because you might allready plan to do so but just to check for sure. Are you going to update the guide or atleast the PoB link with more updated information for the launch of Betrayal? The reason I'm asking is mostly due to really looking forward to playing this build in Betrayal but I'm getting abit confused about the mixed signals for the gloves (and in extension gems due to potential lack of sockets) and while I do have a potential plan to counter the loss of gems, I really doubt that my counter is any good. But ye thanks for the build, looks great^^

The guide is fully updated atm. Just have to refer to the changelog. As for the items themselves... I do not know if there is a way to link them on forums, I have only ever linked them off my character. Ill look into it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info