[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Just a noob question. Why the Portal Gem? Could it be replaced with something more useful?
"
this feels so bad go through the story It just makes me not want to paly it even though end game looks good but I can deal with go through the story so slowly and struggling with it

http://poe.trade/search/orehukitaseatu
i'm going to level up this st build so at which level i need to swap my 2 mortem mosum for a good edps claw + lyco?
"
this feels so bad go through the story It just makes me not want to paly it even though end game looks good but I can deal with go through the story so slowly and struggling with it

I never struggled at all. My guess is its your weapon... You are dual wielding 2 spikes that each have 1-48 damage and your attack speed is so fast with dual wield + 2+ aps each that you probably run out of mana like crazy. Look for a claw with a decent amount of ele dmg, pretty easy to get like 100-150 edps one for a chaos or so. All of this is covered in the leveling guide.

"
Skillzor3 wrote:
Just a noob question. Why the Portal Gem? Could it be replaced with something more useful?

I mean I guess, but not much you can do with 1 gem, portal gem is godly and I just can't even go back to using portal scrolls. If you don't care though feel free to replace it with something.

"
prodiosounds wrote:
i'm going to level up this st build so at which level i need to swap my 2 mortem mosum for a good edps claw + lyco?

Well you are dual wielding 100% phys claws on a 100% ele build so im going to go with level.... 1
Hello again!

First i need to say THX! This Build is so Nice!!!!!!!

I got a Problem with Upgrading the Pantheon!

Spezial on Soul of the Brine King
POE Wiki says: Capture The Forgotten Soldier in Conservatory Map

But i cant Open this with a Vessel?

Someone knows where i can Upgrade this??

I also Need to Upgrade Soul of Shakari is there also a Problem??

Thanks Guys and GL HF

Srry for my Bad English!

thank you for your reply goofy
why in your video, it is same yellow moon. However, when i build it is not same??
"
Gia_Anh83 wrote:
why in your video, it is same yellow moon. However, when i build it is not same??

u mean visual effest of throwing blade? He use mtx https://www.pathofexile.com/shop/category/alternate-skill-effects#
I mentioned before the Hit's cannot be Evaded mod.

But for this build, by far the best mod is "6% increased damage per Frenzy Charge"

With at least 7 frenzy charges, it's 42% increased damage
"
Chulio1986 wrote:
Hello again!

First i need to say THX! This Build is so Nice!!!!!!!

I got a Problem with Upgrading the Pantheon!

Spezial on Soul of the Brine King
POE Wiki says: Capture The Forgotten Soldier in Conservatory Map

But i cant Open this with a Vessel?

Someone knows where i can Upgrade this??

I also Need to Upgrade Soul of Shakari is there also a Problem??

Thanks Guys and GL HF

Srry for my Bad English!

Your welcome for the build! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

As for pantheon its probably because maps keep switching around. Sadly I have been so busy with this poe launch I have done a total of 1 map and can't help you. For Shakari, it was desert spring map (for the scorpion) don't know if it is still the same this league. Just read pantheon and check atlas and read it from there.

"
prodiosounds wrote:
thank you for your reply goofy

Sure thing ;)

"
Gia_Anh83 wrote:

Just like any other skill in the game, this is an MTX for spectral throw. I actually like the purple one the most, but all of them are pretty cool!

"
marcusvbreda wrote:
I mentioned before the Hit's cannot be Evaded mod.

But for this build, by far the best mod is "6% increased damage per Frenzy Charge"

With at least 7 frenzy charges, it's 42% increased damage

Seems like lot of cool master changes for this league, can't wait to be able to play myself :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info