[3.0]PewPewPews DirtCheap Frost Blades build | Clear all maps on a budget | [4/4] Guardians down

I haven't played this game in a few years and decided to go with this build; however, I have no idea how to craft Ewar's Mirage. I've been trying to research this, but can't find anything for the life of me. Somebody PLEASE explain this to me.
you simply navigate to poe.trade and buy it from there. there is no unique item crafting in the game if you didn't know (except a few special items)
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 20, 2017, 6:52:33 AM
Thanks. I'm following this build as my first build in years. How do you manage mana? I'm currently level 30 and with Hatred, I run out of mana fast.
"
xclo wrote:
Thanks. I'm following this build as my first build in years. How do you manage mana? I'm currently level 30 and with Hatred, I run out of mana fast.

Flask + Duelist leech node
This guide recommends Raider. Will choosing duelist reduce the effectiveness of the build?
Awesome Build! Good job!

Already made lvl 87 with it^^

But im curious how would a higher budget version look like?
~ Greetings Quatzel ~
"
xclo wrote:
This guide recommends Raider. Will choosing duelist reduce the effectiveness of the build?

This is because the focus of this variant is synergy between Raider and Frenzy charges.
Duelist variant with permanent Fortify may be also very strong, but as OP said it will require some changes (e.g. replace Vectors with other boots)
Anyway, this is my choice for 3.0 :)
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Last edited by Nishrek on Jul 22, 2017, 7:05:28 AM
"
xclo wrote:

it was just explained on the previous page.
Aspect of Panther node gives more dps and extra life compared to Flash Freeze node
"
midas717 wrote:
Aspect of Panther node gives more dps and extra life compared to Flash Freeze node

IMO AoP is a very solid choice (it also gives a block chance which is another layer of defense)
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info