[3.0]PewPewPews DirtCheap Frost Blades build | Clear all maps on a budget | [4/4] Guardians down

http://imgur.com/NBG2zcF

I can get up to 297k dps at lvl 90 with 8 frenzy charges + Vaal Haste + flasks now, but I am pretty soft. Clear speed of T15 Abyss is super fast. My curse on hit does not work for some reason (any help would be appreciated). And Elemental Focus does not let you freeze/chill but greatly increases dps. For 6L I use Frost Blades, Increased melee phys dmg, weapon elemental dmg, elemental focus, multistrike, and added cold damage,

Last edited by midas717 on Jul 16, 2017, 4:39:34 PM
It might be a stupid question, but i can't find the answer so far. How are you not mana starved?
I'm trying this on beta, only lvl 30 , but cant get Hatred and Herald of Ice going att the same time and still attack.
Am I missing something? Does it improve later? (i can't see anything helping in the tree)
"
nathlar wrote:
It might be a stupid question, but i can't find the answer so far. How are you not mana starved?
I'm trying this on beta, only lvl 30 , but cant get Hatred and Herald of Ice going att the same time and still attack.
Am I missing something? Does it improve later? (i can't see anything helping in the tree)

If you put them in weapon they are reserving more mana than in other slots. Usually its 50% for hatred + 25% for herald. Im not seeing your character but i guess that might be it
Last edited by Deziowy on Jul 16, 2017, 9:33:27 PM
"
nathlar wrote:

Refer to 2.6 you have "primal spirit" and 3-4 increase mana node.
How to / when to use silver flask?

I think silver flask use for proc quartz infusion but i use it and nothing happen.
"
AzZinothAesiR wrote:
"
nathlar wrote:

Thanks for the answers, it seems i wasn't clear enough.
I'm reserving 75% of my mana, but the unreserved portion goes out very fast.

Checking the OP character items and the suggested tree it doesn't seem like he has any mana related nodes or many mana regeneration items, but in the videos he has no problem with 75% mana reserved (he has a small mana pool but it barely moves while he attacks)

My character with the mana reserved goes OOM in 5-6 attacks.

Anything i'm missing or i just need some mana regeneration/nodes?
"
nathlar wrote:
"
AzZinothAesiR wrote:
"
nathlar wrote:

Checking the OP character items and the suggested tree it doesn't seem like he has any mana related nodes or many mana regeneration items, but in the videos he has no problem with 75% mana reserved (he has a small mana pool but it barely moves while he attacks)

actually that will really depends on if you are linking too many support gems and also the kinda weapons you are using.

When leveling up (now I am 60ish), I used a 2H axe which has good physical damage. Slow but good dps. I only linked Faster Attack support gem.

Herald of Ice + Curse on Hit + Warlord helps as well I think.

I am loving this build so fast. Other than the 2 claws which is expensive at the start of the 2 weeks event. I would probably be doing it again in 3.0.
Last edited by skeithyip on Jul 16, 2017, 10:56:40 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Found these boots in a map. 1 vaal orb later and now i have 10 frenzy charges. 40% MORE damage :)

I need to get myself a Lion flask too.

Sexy.
"
midas717 wrote:

http://imgur.com/NBG2zcF

I can get up to 297k dps at lvl 90 with 8 frenzy charges + Vaal Haste + flasks now, but I am pretty soft. Clear speed of T15 Abyss is super fast. My curse on hit does not work for some reason (any help would be appreciated). And Elemental Focus does not let you freeze/chill but greatly increases dps. For 6L I use Frost Blades, Increased melee phys dmg, weapon elemental dmg, elemental focus, multistrike, and added cold damage,

if you use elemental focus you can't freeze hence your curse on hit setup won't work. nice corrupted wurm belt btw :)

"
nathlar wrote:

it improves later when you equip claws and can use soul raker notable. the only thing you need.

i used this
when leveling. didn't have any mana problems after i equipped it. never took any mana related node on the passive tree. get something like +5 mana on kill on one of your items as well if you can. very useful.

and no you can't run hatred + herald of ice when you are leveling. you run one of them or something completely different.

i used only herald of ice from act 2 normal then added blasphemy+warlords as soon as i could so i could take out my praxis ring. added hatred at lvl 68 when i could equip the claws and get soul raker.

edit: there are so many good leveling uniques that remove all mana issues. you'd be a fool to not take advantage of them.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 18, 2017, 12:04:34 PM
"
nathlar wrote:
"
AzZinothAesiR wrote:
"
nathlar wrote:

Screw mana regen. I used to have the same mana problem, had to maintain constant uptime of mana flask. Then I allocated Soul Raker. Aaaaand... that's all. It takes care of all your mana needs.
e: obviously, you'll still need mana flask for noleech maps.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Jul 18, 2017, 11:08:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info