[3.0]PewPewPews DirtCheap Frost Blades build | Clear all maps on a budget | [4/4] Guardians down

Here's my take on the passive tree. I got to a point where I realized that it would probably be smarter to play assassin if I really wanted to go crit, so I dropped the crit nodes completely and focused more on elemental damage (which I believe is one of the few stats that will both increase the initial hit and the projectile damage?).
Last edited by kahzin on Mar 3, 2017, 6:19:30 AM
I took a look at it and This is similar to my static strike build so I adjusted my tree, to make it for frost blades.

www.poeurl.com/6SO

1 big change, we dropped crit. we are full converting with this build so we can go extra hard on elemental damage. So Frost blades, Faster attacks, Multistrike, Melee physical damage, Weapon elemental damage, Cold pen.
You could also use Frost bite blasphemy and drop cold pen for elemental focus if you decide not to freeze.

186% life at level 93 (drop mana nodes for 91)

Another adjustment I would do, drop the mana nodes and just use gemini claws for the mana leech. Or at least 1 gemini claw, it will up the price but you won't have any mana problems combined with the claw leech nodes. You might not have any problems with the claw leech nodes anyway.
Just cleared normal. Bought a Malachai's Artifice perfect fire res for 1 alch, and it's awesome. Also got a Fight for Survival drop!
47 points, level 41, got Way of the Poacher.

Passive Tree

My items
Spoiler

IGN - Peonsius
my characters/739743 - standard shop/511367
Last edited by peonso on Mar 4, 2017, 6:59:14 PM
This character is stupid and op. With rarely any investment(claws are currently 5c, will drop to 1c after a bit)I've cleared any mod, most stupid mod combinations, ran up to T14s this league..

It's amazing how big of a difference this is compared to last league. The damage numbers are still similar to what I had last league(60K tooltip), but due to the extra penetration we have(19 from tree, 30 from our jewels, and another 37 from the gem, so 86% total), we clear everything so much faster.

186% life + 65% dodge is also enough to keep us from dieing, in even the most stupid maps.

I have the feeling they want Frost Blades to be this league's Goto build.

I'll upload some vids soon, but as it is now, the guide has been updated to 2.6 :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Been following your build since early this league and I gotta say the clear speed is ridiculous. Single target damage is also really good now and I find I can tank many tough enemies purely because of the huge life gain on hit and dodge.

www.poeurl.com/9Fy
My build differs slightly in that I've only gone for 169% life and opted for 3 jewel slots instead along with a bit of crit investment.

My gear so far:
Spoiler

Going to replace tabula with the perfect form, rats nest with a good rare and the stibnite flask for one with anti-freeze (chills a pain). Rotgut since the buff has been great since it's always up due to crit and gives an 18 sec onslaught.

Best part is we can run the inspired learning jewel so easily, if you want a small taste of headhunter for cheap then this is what you want to build.
Build is super fun just for the clear speed. Unfortunately tried double museum boss..didn't work out to well lol and how do you kill elemental resist bosses? They seem incredibly difficult.
Last edited by BenN1ce on Mar 11, 2017, 7:28:05 PM
Hi, I'm new to this game and want to try this build because it sounds fun. Could you please add some leveling tips (weapons, gems, early build tree) to this guide? Thanks in advance!
Define elemental bosses? Like the Waterway boss? Afaik the guy should have a high cold res, but I can still take them down with ease due to the insane Cold pen we have. Museum can be harsh yes, as the guy deals a lot of damage. Just don't stand still on the same spot. The biggest amount of his damages come from the desecrate.

I did a quick leveling guide. Kinda tired here haha. But should be good enough for you to get started :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
How do the jewel slots work? theres no 40 dex in radius
IGN: MFBloodWater
"
MFDayBreak wrote:
How do the jewel slots work? theres no 40 dex in radius

It doesn't have to be allocated, so it works on both placements.
Nachos? Yes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info