[3.0]PewPewPews DirtCheap Frost Blades build | Clear all maps on a budget | [4/4] Guardians down

Ok one more question. what about accuracy? do we need any?? Im sitting at 87% at lvl 71
should be noted that this can be done as PF endgame once you can invest some currency into flasks too. I swapped over and being able to run all dps flasks increases DPS by insane amounts.
"
peonso wrote:
"
invoker232 wrote:
Wait, for the jewel we need 40 dexterity in radius but for both jewels slots we only get like 30 dex in radius.

You don't need the points allocated for the jewel to work.

How is that?
"
kittentouch wrote:
"
peonso wrote:
"
invoker232 wrote:
Wait, for the jewel we need 40 dexterity in radius but for both jewels slots we only get like 30 dex in radius.

You don't need the points allocated for the jewel to work.

How is that?

It's extremely simple! You put the jewel in a socket, surrounded by Dexterity nodes, and it will utilize all Dexterity nodes within the radius, even if they are not picked up!

Here, you can see an example, where you may put the jewel.

Example
Just wanted to let you know that I recorded a video of me killing the Guardian of the Chimera :3

Also Double Abyss Kaom, but who cares about that? :D
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
What about accuracy? I dont see alot of +accuracy on gear?
I'm trying this build and so far it's fun to level. I'm at Cruel now, why did you go with the passive instead of the 8% inc. attack speed from Kraityn? Isn't atk speed pretty much all we want?
Hi all

Worth i get the Keystones Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics for Raider Frost Blades?

Ty
You already get phase with full frenzy but would Void Walkers on top of that be any benefit?
OK, I have something to say about this build after playing around.

I was doing the Merciless Lab yesterday, when during the last stage of Izaro I suddenly got severe lags. I thought: "Well, it's time to disconnect". But I hesitated for a couple of seconds, and when those damn lags stopped, the Izaro was already dead! My raider survived all his attacks and traps, and killed him while super effectively restoring health! Awesome build! :D

I'm sure, if you invest in this build a little more, you can beat the last two Guardians and Shaper himself!

"
stashgoods wrote:
What about accuracy? I dont see alot of +accuracy on gear?

"
invoker232 wrote:
Ok one more question. what about accuracy? do we need any?? Im sitting at 87% at lvl 71

If you have issue with an Accuracy, you can use Ice Golem instead of Lightning Golem. But, in my opinion, due to insane attack speed and the mechanics of Frost Blades skills Accuracy is not a problem at all. It's nice to have some Accuracy bonus on your gear though.
Last edited by Гаруспик on Mar 28, 2017, 3:39:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info