[3.0]PewPewPews DirtCheap Frost Blades build | Clear all maps on a budget | [4/4] Guardians down

Trying your build out, can you explain the bandits though?

OAK/PASSIVE/Kraitlyn

kill oak? help all? kill Kraitlyn im guessing?

sorry noob here
"
Define elemental bosses? Like the Waterway boss? Afaik the guy should have a high cold res, but I can still take them down with ease due to the insane Cold pen we have. Museum can be harsh yes, as the guy deals a lot of damage. Just don't stand still on the same spot. The biggest amount of his damages come from the desecrate.

I did a quick leveling guide. Kinda tired here haha. But should be good enough for you to get started :)

Probably just bad luck and unfamiliarity on my part. The pinball affect and clear speed is so good :)
"
killerbo6 wrote:
Trying your build out, can you explain the bandits though?

OAK/PASSIVE/Kraitlyn

kill oak? help all? kill Kraitlyn im guessing?

sorry noob here

no, it's help oak to get 40 hp, kill all to get 1 passive point and help kraitlyn to get 1 extra frenzy charge.
I'll just leave this here.

I went in blind, so I had a couple of deaths due to not knowing what the boss could do. Deathless is possible with practice. Now let's see if I can take down the other three :)

And Chimera down as well. One death due to the adds. Again, went in blind, the boss itself was surprisingly easy, even with Boss damage + Speed active. Could facetank almost any attack(with exception of the Blade Flurry)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Mar 15, 2017, 6:42:23 AM
I've been playing this build and it sure delivers. For leveling I used The Princess,Ewar's and Chitus' Needle. For boots, I mainly stuck with Victario's. So far am having fun.

It might also be worth mentioning to new players reading that if they are facing stat shortages(particularly Int as we need a fair bit of int), they have access to two Str/Int notables which give 30 stat points each, so feel free to take them temporarily while they get good gear.
Last edited by asn0304 on Mar 15, 2017, 11:57:22 PM
I didn't follow your guide or anyone's really, but I just wanted to share that I've killed my first guardian this league, Hydra, with frost blades. It was my first try this league and I had one death because I was bad. The kill speed was actually pretty decent though. Far better than I expected. It's nothing like face tank poison double dip OP stuff though. You actually need to do the fights correctly.
Last edited by Kajean on Mar 16, 2017, 3:05:19 PM
Exactly. The damage isn't the same as top tier builds. But it can still manage to do high end bosses. Cheaper then most other builds as well(CI gear is still way more expensive than life gear in general).

And this is unlikely to get nerved as well. You can't do anything too crazy, like one shotting bosses, or whatever. We just have enough DPS to do almost everything(I'll get back to this point once I killed the shaper). I'm sure that this build will be very strong during the coming big overhaul, while poison builds most likely won't be anymore.

I've added a buttload of video's btw. Things like double T13/14 bosses, and Atziri(Thought the split phase would be impossible, but it seems I was wrong).

I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Whelp, I did all the guardians. Died to minotaur once. Chimera was deathless. Hydra died once due to bad. Phoenix I died twice.

I tried to do Shaper but uhhhh. Yeahhh. This build kind of falls apart on Shaper if you die because starting at zero frenzy stacks sucks. I couldn't keep Zana alive due to that. I'm gonna respec some points away from life because I don't think you really need all that much life to beat Shaper. You can dodge all the one hit things anyway.
Wait, for the jewel we need 40 dexterity in radius but for both jewels slots we only get like 30 dex in radius.
"
invoker232 wrote:
Wait, for the jewel we need 40 dexterity in radius but for both jewels slots we only get like 30 dex in radius.

You don't need the points allocated for the jewel to work.
IGN - Peonsius
my characters/739743 - standard shop/511367

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info