[3.0]PewPewPews DirtCheap Frost Blades build | Clear all maps on a budget | [4/4] Guardians down

@stashgoods: Accuracy is only an issue when you are blinded. That doesn't happen too often, and most of the time, you fix it by dashing out of the smoke cloud, and attack from there.

@Lemmji: Attackspeed is nice, but there are just so many other things we can pick up from the tree, that I don't value the attack speed over the other things we can pick up.

If you level your character up to around 95ish, it might be a good trade off(8% attack speed vs 4% HP + eva), but until then, I rather have the extra point :)

@BenN1ce: Don't use voidwalkers! They grant us piercing projectiles, which... well won't do us much good. We need the chaining to clear packs fast, and piercing override our chaining. If you dont' like Darkrays, a rare 30% movement speed boots, or kaoms root with +1 frenzy is a good substitute(Kaoms root will make soloing Hydra harder however, as whirling blades is rather unreliable in that fight)(learned that the hard way :<)

@Гаруспик: It's not that I have issues with the other two guardians. I almost downed Phoenix yesterday, but I died to some stupid stuff(firstly, I wanted to know if I could facetank any of his attacks(Nope.), second I had two silly deaths, where I didn't charge up after I got back into the map). He is very doable, if you are used to the mechanics(imo easier then hydra, as the attacks are far less screen covering then in that fight)Haven't even tried Minotaur yet.

Thing is, I don't buy maps. Bit stubborn about it, but I have the entire league to find the remaining two guardians. I happily keep farming T15s, until I get to that point :)

But for the sake of the guide, maybe I should buy them.
Eh, we'll see what I do haha.

Sure, if you buy a 5ex claw and wield the ToA offhand, you could probably get some pretty insane damages going. But this guide is about staying cheap, seeing how far we can get. And let's be honest, for a build that uses two 4c items.. killing the guardians is quite a feat :)

I'll keep you updated!
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
"
Sure, if you buy a 5ex claw and wield the ToA offhand...

Forgive my ignorance,but what is a "ToA"? :) Also what kind of stats would you suggest to look if you want to upgrade your claw?

Thank you in advance!

P.S. I never played Ranger before and this is my new favourite build! :D
Have you tried to use Vaal Breach? Should be very powerfull for single target.
Very fun character to play here is my gear at lvl 90.

I six link it my self
nice build will be following this for a while. frost blades was my starter build but almost bricked it do to choices and lack of good leveling guide. Do you think its worth the effort to try to get the +100% cold pen?
Why do you use 3 curses. I thought monsters can only be cursed with one?
Just uploaded and posted the weekly build showcase featuring this build!
Thank you for submitting it! <3

https://redd.it/637rf0
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Point Blank, yay or nay?
Hey bud, you convinced me to give this build a whirl. The pack clearspeed is nuts. I'm only lvl 40 right now, and using two Ewar's but I can see where it's going and it's crazy. I always used FBlades as a quick booster to DPS in the early Act I experience, and then dropped it for something closer to my final skill. But... this is new!!

I'm wondering which flasks to go with. Would Lion's Roar help with anti-boss DPS by making the initial hit harder?

I'm also curious about how to get a 6L chest (besides the obvious Tabula I'm leveling with). For a 5L, which support would you consider OK to drop?

Thanks for putting this up, and for the leveling trees. I love those, I wish more builds had them, they really help you hone you progression in bite-size achievable steps. :)

Also, Way of the Poacher is OP. Normal Izzy was a cakewalk and now I'm loving being able to generate frenzy charges at the blink of an eye and not needing 4% life regen so I can equip BR (yuck!) :)
/popcorn always, because people
Last edited by deadamaranth on Apr 5, 2017, 12:33:16 AM
So I'm a bit confused. The jewel says that you need 40 dex in radius to get the cold pen. But in neither location we get enough dex, am I missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info