[3.0]PewPewPews DirtCheap Frost Blades build | Clear all maps on a budget | [4/4] Guardians down

"
kompaniet wrote:

6 linked it within 226 fusings.
Since i was so lucky linking up my Belly i think i will start working on a nice rolled Hyrri.

Same story. Very proud of my Belly but still hate it =D
Also, I went for Claws of The Pride since I wanted a little more accuracy. Gonna try Aspect of the Panter, thanks for the tip.
Last edited by BadHotPotato on Jul 13, 2017, 12:37:00 PM
actually i think i skip hyrri. with hyrri i have 4500 life so i get 700 something life with belly.

for ascendacy i went:

1. way of the poacher - frenzy generation very important
2. quartz infusion - phasing and dodge
3. avatar of the veil - more dodge, 20% move speed, and immunity to shocked/chilled/lava ground
4. avatar of slaughter - +1 frenzy charges and some extra bonus. take this in endgame lab.

edit: i completely missed claws of the pride. those passives look really good.
i am level 90 now and have ~89% chance to hit. this is with two pieces of gear with accuracy.

edit2: claws of the pride is well worth getting. tons of dps from those 4 points.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 13, 2017, 2:43:41 PM
"
Keynomaru2 wrote:

I don't like to complain and this may be a noob thing to ask but, should I post in feedback somewhere that perhaps GGG should add a visual signifier to mobs that blow up on death?

If you mean the volatile mobs, they have changed in 3.0. There is now a damage blob that chases you instead of an instant explosion. It can be triggered and avoided quite easily.
I am curious about Claws of Pride. Now they are quite viable, but in 3.0 crit is heavily nerfed, so going full elemental route may be more beneficial

EDIT: To clarify. Now in beta they are nerfing crit (especially crit multi), so they may nerf CoP also. Just to be aware of this fact.
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Last edited by Nishrek on Jul 14, 2017, 4:19:45 PM
"
Nishrek wrote:
I am curious about Claws of Pride. Now they are quite viable, but in 3.0 crit is heavily nerfed, so going full elemental route may be more beneficial

I just checked Path of building and can't any nerfs about Claws of Pride. Is there more information regarding?

Just got this jewel. Should I not use it, replace one of the frost blades jewels with it, or get another jewel socket in tree (if so, which passives do I not get compared to author's tree)?
"
midas717 wrote:

Just got this jewel. Should I not use it, replace one of the frost blades jewels with it, or get another jewel socket in tree (if so, which passives do I not get compared to author's tree)?

that's a good one. keep both unique jewels. i'd get a third jewel slot for that or sell it. if i would use it that would be around lvl 90 when i have all the good passives. it'd likely replace a few of those lesser life passives above revenge of the hunted if i had a belly.

the best answer you can get from yourself by using path of building and input your charachter.
I also started to use Lion's Roar (since Taste of Hate that expensive) and I have to say that it goes pretty well with Frost Blades. Expesicaly against enemies with big HP pool and melee attacks. You just knockback them to the death. Plus I get around 10k DPS during the flask effect.
Last edited by BadHotPotato on Jul 16, 2017, 4:36:47 AM
Found these boots in a map. 1 vaal orb later and now i have 10 frenzy charges. 40% MORE damage :)

I need to get myself a Lion flask too.
As a league starter, what do you all recommend before you get the uniques? Just whatever high DPS weapons make the most sense?

For example, the touch of anguish is 100c in Beta right now and in beta, its 10c/ex atm, so those are quite pricey.
Last edited by Aevaris on Jul 16, 2017, 4:18:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info