[3.0]PewPewPews DirtCheap Frost Blades build | Clear all maps on a budget | [4/4] Guardians down

Hello, which of these 2 boots do you think I should use for this build?

Which ascendancy nodes do you get after Way of the Poacher?
Which chest armor will you recommend: Hyrri's Ire or Belly of the Beast?
"
BadHotPotato wrote:
Which chest armor will you recommend: Hyrri's Ire or Belly of the Beast?

both are very good. if you can get a decent amount of life without belly you should use hyrri imo.
After getting all the nodes on your tree would getting Dirty Techniques and the bleed node on the way to it make any difference vs bosses?
Do not do it.
* Bleed is based on physical damage, you have full conversion
* Bleed will be nerfed in 3.0

Better take some more crit nodes [in 3.0 crit is nerfed also :( ], life or jewels
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
how can I improve my character?

It should be set to public. With Herald of Ice and Hatred active (no frenzy charges), I have 48.6k dps in my hideout. Have 4.7k life, and my chance to hit is 87%. I get one-shotted by a lot of bosses in T12+ maps
"
midas717 wrote:
how can I improve my character?

It should be set to public. With Herald of Ice and Hatred active (no frenzy charges), I have 48.6k dps in my hideout. Have 4.7k life, and my chance to hit is 87%. I get one-shotted by a lot of bosses in T12+ maps

I just finished all the T13-15 maps leaving out all the T11-12s for my strand set up. I looked over your gear and I failed to see why you are getting 1shot. I myself am a pretty new player but I try to dodge as many big flashy attacks as I can. I have 200 less life then you and I haven't been oneshot except for those damn packs that blow up in my face upon death.

I don't like to complain and this may be a noob thing to ask but, should I post in feedback somewhere that perhaps GGG should add a visual signifier to mobs that blow up on death?
Hi!

I'm a new player, I'm trying to follow the guide and at this point has been awesome!
I've a question about the Herald of Ice + Warlords mark, I can only get the mark on the mosnters when they explode and deal AOE damage, however most of the time they don't explode, maybe I'm doing something wrong?

My profile is public, I'm still low > w <) I don't have the gear on the guide!
hello, really like the character and have based mine almost entirely around it. Was just curious if you have tried having icebite support linked to your herald of ice. i found that not only do my frenzy charges stack faster, but my clears have gone up due to the higher chance of enemies freezing from the explosion effect. would like your thoughts on it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info