Content Update 2.6.0 Balance Changes

"
Rory wrote:
Blade Flurry has had its damage reduced.

By 5%? By 95%? Somewhere in between..?

I think it's a weird communication strategy to specifically mention a handful of skills you're going to buff or nerf, and then not actually tell us what the buff or nerf is. I've never used Blade Flurry before and was thinking about giving it a go for the next challenge league.

I had been wondering whether you'd nerf it to a level where I'd lose interest. I still am. If you're not going to tell us what the change is, why would you mention the change at all?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Seems cool. I am open minded and perhaps even cautiously optimistic to try new things. Coming from some other F2Ps where the devs really don't care at all one way or another.

To a new guy who is jaded by the shenanigans of other publishers and devs, it's nice to see GGG actually does something, and believe me, for better or worse that is saying a LOT.

Even if a change or a bunch of changes are initially unfavorable to an individual, it keeps things fresh, or as fresh as can be.
People are you fing blind this is development manifesto not a patch notes
So what i see here is just destroying my ele bf inquistor which is my favourite build of all time , i have around 150 ex in gear and its still challenging to do shaper or guardians with hard mods deathless, you wanna nerf area , bf itself , daggers , vaal haste and even vinktars maybe? That's not destroying a standart build or what ? What about animate weapon melting guardians in 3-5 sec ? That doesnt need a nerf or what ? .... If that's rly gonna come and makes my ele bf inquistor not playable i'll not even play this league. How many nerfs dis bf become already ? You can't even clear the screen now after bf area nerf not even with dying sun up and increased area ... This patch notes just ruining ele bf in my opinion.
"
BigBudd077 wrote:
So what i see here is just destroying my ele bf inquistor which is my favourite build of all time , i have around 150 ex in gear and its still challenging to do shaper or guardians with hard mods deathless, you wanna nerf area , bf itself , daggers , vaal haste and even vinktars maybe? That's not destroying a standart build or what ? What about animate weapon melting guardians in 3-5 sec ? That doesnt need a nerf or what ? .... If that's rly gonna come and makes my ele bf inquistor not playable i'll not even play this league. How many nerfs dis bf become already ? You can't even clear the screen now after bf area nerf not even with dying sun up and increased area ... This patch notes just ruining ele bf in my opinion.

2.6= buff for one handed weapon, do you realize how strong will be bf anyway? don't worry, we are fine with that =)
"
BigBudd077 wrote:

lol you have troubles with 150 exa ele inquisitor BF build at shaper? you do something very very wrong mate...
i had like 10 exa inquisitor @ BSC and shaper/uber was not a faceroll but doable; and i had really trash gear.

BF nerf is very much needed
"
BigBudd077 wrote:

Mista schmall child! gege
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
"
BigBudd077 wrote:

I agree, bf has been nerfed enough already, it doesn't even compare to elemental or ranged skills, bf is terrible for clearing maps, only good on single target... all melee skills suck badly

I'm not ever playing melee on this game
IGN gubert
Last edited by Gubert on Feb 23, 2017, 9:51:52 AM
OMG why nerfing vaal auras!!!

U guys know that no one will use vaal disc anymore without the + flat ES???
U wrote in manifesto that u would increase some stuff to make them more atractive to use like some uniques ... on the other side "in my opinion" u will make vaal disc completly useless so no one will use it anymore???

well lets wait and see ... i´m still sad about BF nerf ... i had the best time of my life using BF with my favourite char ever ... very sad ... hope u will just slightly nerf the more dmg buff ....
not like make it useless too

regards
IGN: Euridikee ==>> Need Auras? ...I provide
I didnt say that i have problens with shaper i also did him with less gear and i dont wanna complain about only the bf nerf it needs a little but not vaal haste bf daggers area and even vinktars thats like too mucu, if it will be still playable okay but please dont full destroy this build ....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info