Content Update 2.6.0 Balance Changes

what about double strike and dual strike?
Double strike is obsolete for ages
i am hoping my tripple ice trap build that relay on aoe is still playable. That was my fun build . If not i will be sad
"
theAbstract77 wrote:
Ok So if Vaal disc doesn't increase es, what does it do?

ill guess it just fills the ES fast, so basicly they turned it into a shitty ES flask gem that needs souls(so dont work on bosses or a lot of time dont keep charges when you zone into a boss room) and even more crap becuase yes you could portal back to town and fill your ES like with life(and refill the flasks for free) now you portal back with full ES but you still have no souls while the life flask you have your charges back(and if you take 4 life flask with you thats a lot of life bar fillings.)

ok nerf the vaal disc...add ES flasks
How about Scold + Zerphi builds? No nerf for them?
"
deMoxE wrote:
Vortex and flameblast not nerfed?

Don't expect lameblast to be nerfed ever. This skill is op since forever.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Well flameblast got hit a bit with the change to area of effect no?
"
godlyatheist wrote:
"
Ulren001 wrote:
Nerf clearing map speed ?

Ok, that's good. But please, no more challenge like "doing 10K tier map" in futur league ... So brainless ...

How is that in anyway good? The only reason the grind is worth it with drop rate the way they are is because you can clear fast. Slow mapping = pointless

Yes. More précision : that's good for diversity > vaal haste = insane clear speed for some builds. So these builds/skill are over-playing. It's logical. These nerf could lead to a changement of meta (of course combine with others).

After, i don't want to have a 10k map challenge to do because some insane (and too much powerfull) clears speed solutions exist.

And vaal haste will not disappear, even less strong, it will still be played (with actual informations).
Last edited by Ulren001 on Feb 23, 2017, 7:48:12 AM
"
theAbstract77 wrote:
Ok So if Vaal disc doesn't increase es, what does it do?
I'm guessing it only provides shield against es recharge interruption when damage taken? :(
"
Mana has been added behind Mind over Matter, allowing for those builds to be better than ever before.
There are lies, there are blatant lies, and then there's this.
Also, wtf "increased area" means? It is still in percentage, not flat values. I can't comprehend how does it work anymore...
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
greeenmartian wrote:
sick

ye

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info