Content Update 2.6.0 Balance Changes

nice, blade flurry nerf

this is the correct change and this comes from a blade flurry user.

we dont need a second d3 where all classes get buffed to the best.

nice!
GG!

Please release more Supporter Packs! Let me spend my Money!
So much new stuff... awesome
Thanks for such support .
Ctrl+F life ... Hmm.. thanks for the nerfs to vaal disc I guess. I'm not sure it was worth the effort to make me feel worse about my ES build before legacy league, and not give me a viable life alternative before 3.0.

I'll get right on that shitty blight or viper strike build for legacy.

Sadness.
"
Amarantha wrote:
Dear GGG,

For Vaal Discipline, I will say this, why the heck do people think they need the added ES anyway? You can clear this game's content just fine with barely 8k ES, so why do you feel you need 15k or 20k+? This is an ARPG and a complex one at that. If you want ez pz grind with absolutely no threat to your char dying in HC, go play D3, you'll do the PoE community as a whole a service.

i understand the nerf for build that will use it for facetanking shapers beam, im a bit upset tho for i play mainly support (auramancer/curseguardian) and its part of my O shit button its not like with life build we have life flask....as auramancer you dont have vaal pact or any leech at all(we do no damage)

one solution i would think of that they will add ES flask(and i dont have ZO) so we dont have to use vaal disc(wich suck as ES filler yes its nice as o shit but you know....you gotta fill it with souls before you can use it and a lot of the time when you zone into a boss room the charges are gone and no way to fill them so the gem cant be used..)
Seems nice overall... Will see a lot of HOWA this league it seems... btw RIP vaal disc, hehe
"
Other thrusting swords have a lower critical multiplier value.

I really hope you mean the critical strike multiplier implict with that and not the crit chance base.
"
"
sidtherat wrote:

only good changes:
- vaal discipline
- pyre/CotB
- some implicits on 1h weapons (that most likely noone used and noone will - thanks to life situation and general melee situation. why play the underdog when there are builds literally 100times stronger?)

- Calls Vaal D change Good.
- Has obviously never played a support.
GG. RIP. TP. WP. I'm done.

I can understand it being "Good" for those OP builds that were using Vaal Pact/Ghost Reaver and were already high on ES because they spent 20+exalts in gear but what about people that don't have that?
That is the problem with a lot of GGG's changes. When they make changes like this it doesn't affect just one build but a wide variety of builds. Support characters were already expensive as a mother fuuka, if you want to live, now it is even worse.

Also, RIP Ice Storm since the only good build for it has always been AoF. Without the high conversion that build is going to hit rock bottom.

idd GGG sees a 1000+exalt build being totaly opieopie and then thinks we cant have that and nerfs it and forgetting we simple folks cant affort 1000exalts build but the nerf takes us down too..

Vortex and flameblast not nerfed?
Ok So if Vaal disc doesn't increase es, what does it do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info