Content Update 2.6.0 Balance Changes

"
Entropher wrote:
Niice but

"
Vaal Discipline no longer grants any bonus energy shield

What does it do then? Oo

Uninterrupted recharge of your ES as per your recharge rate.
This pretty much kills my 3x Vaal Disc + Increased Duration + duration from passives RF build (and I just invested a dozen ex or so in finshing that up).
Speaking of which, I really hope RF gets an area buff to compensate for the area nerf.
"
Miazga wrote:
"
Hulio225 wrote:
"
Rory wrote:

The Master Fletcher bow cluster between the Ranger and the Duelist has been removed, and the Avatar of the Hunt cluster has been moved to its old location.

Where was the "old location" ?

ummm, reading with understanding is hard i guess

No need to offend me, English is the third language i learned in my life.
Therefore it can happen that i don't instantly comprehend every sentence.
Simply unnecessary...
"
terrible changes catering to shitters that play challenge leagues for 2 weeks and hurting players that actually play the game

+1
Hope that there dont nerf daggers. that would be very shitty for crit build. and i see now alternative solution, with the low buffed other weapons. Not a good solution that for, please think about it.
so no changes to double dipping? No changes to the meta.
Alrighty...
are yoo people fucking fucktarded? this is not full patchnotes, omfg! fucking crybabies, get your towel papers.
Last edited by c0reman on Feb 23, 2017, 4:15:11 AM
"
Mana has been added behind Mind over Matter, allowing for those builds to be better than ever before.

It's not solving a problem. Some "% reduced mana reserved" behind MoM, can do that.
Lmao the QQ is real! for some reason a lot of people post as if this was the actual patch notes.
Its just a development manifesto guys, a teaser to provide us with something to talk about.
The Life/Es rebalance will most likely happen in 3.0, along with (i hope) double dipping.
I would want those changes in 2.6, but i understand that they are major and will need that beta.
Btw all this nerfs were actually requested by the community in general, we always adapt anyways.

I'll be patient and try to not go CI VP (or Life VP lets keep it real) to conquer endgame content. It's more fun, you should try it.

Edit - People are definitely not getting the AoE changes. Aoe will be fine, far far away from the "rip all aoe skills" theme.

A build that only has might is not mighty.
ADAPT OR RIP!
Last edited by KuaiGon on Feb 23, 2017, 4:27:20 AM
So said buff to one handed weapons is where? Is that "buff" modifying 3-4 implicit mods? .... lovely.

What about axes who do not have implicit? You said 1h damage was increased. By how much? What about buffing other melee skill gems, some that are more useless than ok-ish ice crash?
Last edited by n0z0mu on Feb 23, 2017, 4:28:53 AM
As I expected, 3 month more ES.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info