Content Update 2.6.0 Balance Changes

"
anum11 wrote:
"
TeModen wrote:

That's not bad player. that's player without 100500 stash tabs. With only 4 tabs you have so small amount of free space. One/one and a half for currency, one for maps, half for flasks+some gear, one for chaos recipe. You don't have a spare place for trading, you can't really store your uniques for new characters. You can't really get a lot of currency if you're not investing in this game.

You should be thankful for this and if you want a change you can spend 30-40 dollars for tabs and support it. Since you have...

Who said that i'm not thankful? Just saying that in this game it's a lot harder to play expensive build or to get a GG gear if you have only 4 stash tabs. And not everyone has extra 3-4 free hours every day to play this game, some of us can't play this game for days in a row. Plus, luck in this game can really F u up. It took me years to get Exalted as a drop, it was my 3-th 90 lvl with around 10 level 80 between them. And even when we're talking about chaos recipe, sometimes it gets ridiculously hard to find rings/amulets/belts for recipe.
"
TeModen wrote:
Just saying that in this game it's a lot harder to play expensive build or to get a GG gear if you have only 4 stash tabs. And not everyone has extra 3-4 free hours every day to play this game, some of us can't play this game for days in a row. Plus, luck in this game can really F u up. It took me years to get Exalted as a drop, it was my 3-th 90 lvl with around 10 level 80 between them. And even when we're talking about chaos recipe, sometimes it gets ridiculously hard to find rings/amulets/belts for recipe.

Nobody gives a shit about "10h/week" players. Really.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
TeModen wrote:
Just saying that in this game it's a lot harder to play expensive build or to get a GG gear if you have only 4 stash tabs. And not everyone has extra 3-4 free hours every day to play this game, some of us can't play this game for days in a row. Plus, luck in this game can really F u up. It took me years to get Exalted as a drop, it was my 3-th 90 lvl with around 10 level 80 between them. And even when we're talking about chaos recipe, sometimes it gets ridiculously hard to find rings/amulets/belts for recipe.

Nobody gives a shit about "10h/week" players. Really.

You didn't even get my point.
you can give even less shit about them, but why some ppl go after 10h/week players like they did something wrong? No reasons to say "You're a bad players", no reasons to hate them. Just because he's playing not as often as you do doesn't mean he's bad.
Im not saying he/she is bad. Im saying that noone will balance game for those type of players. Games are balanced for hardcore "nolifers", to "force" people to play more.
"
Rory wrote:

Changes to Existing Threshold Jewels
For the majority of Threshold Jewels, the opportunity cost of having to take otherwise inefficient passive skills made the jewels too costly for their effect. All Threshold Jewels now require 40 of their chosen attribute to be available in the area, and no longer require it to be allocated. Many have a maximum number of jewels of that type that can be socketed, letting us be more generous with powerful effects that would be problematic if you could fill a large portion of your tree with them.

Some existing Threshold Jewels have had their values adjusted, some now have additional effects. We plan to make further changes to Threshold Jewels as part of the Beta.
Here are some examples:
  • Heavy Strike's Threshold Jewel now grants a 20% chance for double damage, and is limited to 2.
  • Viper Strike's Threshold Jewel now also grants a 10% chance to gain Unholy Might on hit per poison stack on the enemy, and is limited to 1.
  • Vigilant Strike's Threshold Jewel now grants allies Fortify for 20 seconds, up from 3 seconds, and is limited to 1.

i am the only one pissed with this changes? if the oportunity cost was poor why not just buff the effect to increace their efficiency?

the whole point of this jewels (at least to me) was to offer an alternative to the traditional build. Limiting their numbers will only make them "must have" since most builds already pass close to 1-2 jewel slots.

for instance:
old viper strike:

(4-12)% increased Damage over Time
With at least 50 Dexterity Allocated in Radius, Viper Strike deals 2% increased Attack Damage for each Poison on the Enemy

new viper strike
15% chance to gain unholy might for "x" secs on hit
With at least 50 Dexterity Allocated in Radius, Viper Strike deals (0.X*dex in radius)% increased Attack Damage for each Poison on the Enemy

self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Last edited by caboom on Feb 27, 2017, 12:15:15 PM
playing from domination, everry league, geting items or currency isn't a chalange, my challange is 2 get in end game contenent uber/t14+meeps with just 4 stash tabs and max 2h/days and lets say 4-6h on weekends.

Any changes are good, put minds at work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info