Content Update 2.6.0 Balance Changes

where is the new passive tree????

these changes will drastically change my build next league, i need to plan before i start my first char..
IGN gubert
Please buff howa raider even more
/s
"
Shade_RU_N53 wrote:
Oh look! There is no proof that these builds can be used to defeat Uber Atziri deathless, let alone The Shaper. And guess what, my man? That makes these builds unviable, since there is a lot of ingame content these characters can not do. Also, you need to kill Uber Atziri 10 times for the challenge. Good luck with that on these builds.
Also, 6-link Hege's is ~6ex. For an unviable build.

As for the build goals, if your goal is not to grind T11 maps with painful clear speed, you've got to do better.

So build that can't kill Uber Atziri/Shaper (HARDEST THING IN THE GAME) deathless is not viable? We have bad times in PoE... Holy shit I hope GGG will nerf EVERY FKING BUILD that is possible to trivialize uber atziri/shaper in 3.0
Hardest part of the gam SHOULD'T be easy. You have 6 attemps, you shouldn't be able to do it in 1st attempt with "budget" builds.
"
Aynix wrote:
So build that can't kill Uber Atziri/Shaper (HARDEST THING IN THE GAME) deathless is not viable? We have bad times in PoE... Holy shit I hope GGG will nerf EVERY FKING BUILD that is possible to trivialize uber atziri/shaper in 3.0
Hardest part of the gam SHOULD'T be easy. You have 6 attemps, you shouldn't be able to do it in 1st attempt with "budget" builds.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all with you but what deathless 1st attempt budget build are youtalking about?
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Feb 23, 2017, 8:28:06 AM
By "budget" I mean builds that cost 5-10 ex. For me it's budget build.
oops
Last edited by DrakeMouth on Feb 23, 2017, 8:51:04 AM
Let them do there thing guys. Don't bitch and cry. Talk to them. GGG is pretty good at taking in what its players has to say.

I say plz HELP LIFE GGG.

I have had to play ES/CI/Low life ever build the last 4 or 5 leagues and then some. I have great life gear sitting around for years just waiting to get some use.

I'm talking LG
I mean ES=12-16k pool easy with not even great gear. great gear gets you 20k+
Takes 2 3 hit to kill

Life 4800 to 5600. great gear get you maybe 7k 8k if you have a leg kaoms aka not in LG.
1 shot easy if it is ELE and most phy hits as well. Not all thou.

So if you could just help Health a little some way.

THANKS GGG
from Supporter
Last edited by DrakeMouth on Feb 23, 2017, 8:52:45 AM
Nice resume here,

Resume

Frost Blades and Ice Shot now have 60% physical to cold conversion, up from 40%.
Wild Strike now converts 100% of physical damage to a random element.

Area of Effect Changes
Many old radius increases that have been changed to area increases provide a higher numeric value to compensate for this change. The goal of this change is to make investing in the size of your area skills to be less rewarding the more you invest, so players don't feel like they need to gather every single point of area radius to reach their character's full potential.

All values of curse radius and aura radius were doubled when converted to curse or aura area size, to result in a similar change.

Sunder now deals more damage with its direct hit, but less damage with its secondary area effects.
Ice Crash has had its damage increased.
Blade Flurry has had its damage reduced.

Two vaal auras have been reduced in power.

Vaal Haste now grants slightly lower values of attack, cast, and move speed.
Vaal Discipline no longer grants any bonus energy shield.

Some existing Threshold Jewels have had their values adjusted, some now have additional effects. We plan to make further changes to Threshold Jewels as part of the Beta.
Here are some examples:

Heavy Strike's Threshold Jewel now grants a 20% chance for double damage, and is limited to 2.
Viper Strike's Threshold Jewel now also grants a 10% chance to gain Unholy Might on hit per poison stack on the enemy, and is limited to 1.
Vigilant Strike's Threshold Jewel now grants allies Fortify for 20 seconds, up from 3 seconds, and is limited to 1.

This is really nice all this changes are really welcome, thanks [ Rory | Balance & Design ]

...And not in the last place i want to thanks alot and specially to our dear streamers mates and our other not streamers mates that make and share for us really nice builds on the forum and help us all, thank you mates thanks aloooot!
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Feb 23, 2017, 8:59:09 AM
"
"
Arleqin wrote:
Wheres my wife left me

ive posted it twice, they removed it both times

LOL
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Just saying but why not just add more nodes and cluster close to the characters in order for the players not having to travel long distances to enable those builds faster and enjoy the game since the beginning because lets be honest. The normal is boring asf, so what im saying is why not for example add 1 additional blood magic keystone near the witch area at top somewhere or anyway somewhere closer so she doesn't have to travel till bottom in order to grab it and spend 20 useless passive points to strength. I'm just pointing out an idea instead of reallocating passive nodes all the time that way you will have to focus less on the passive skill tree and invest more process power to other essential sectors of the game like some options that are missing and a lot other games have. Like for example not being able some ppl to optimize their graphics through the text files in the game :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info