Content Update 2.6.0 Balance Changes

Can we for the love of God get some Scion ascendancy buffs?!!!!
RIP Righteous fire builds!

AOE will be so tiny that when equiped with conc. effect it will be in negative value!
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
I was going to try BF this league figuring it would be safe till 3.0. Although after seeing all the complaints from former BF users I'm glad I was saved from joining that club. I'm reminded of when shotgunning was removed from the game and Incinerate players went bananas (myself included), or when reduced mana gem was changed. As for the players that heavily invested into a BF build I have two sayings you should keep in mind going forward, the first is something about baskets and eggs I cant remember just google it, the second is Mutate and Survive. If these changes mean that only 5% of BF players will reroll one for Legacy there will still be too many of them. It will also mean that 95% of BF players will try out something new and chances are one of those eleventy billion players will find the next combination of skills, passives, and gear that will make all but the most challenging content trivial. Maybe it will be you. Good Luck and Have Fun
I think change is good, keeps people on their toes and moving forward. Sitting still and never changing leads to a slow and boring death.

'Courage isn't the absence of fear, it is the presence of fear yet the will to go on." - The Black Knight
From what I understand about the aoe change all thats happening is that getting all the aoe increase nodes will now not be cost effective. I cant think of a build that breaks if it doesnt have the maximum area possible. Since the skills themselves arent being reduced in area things like RF builds wont see much of a change. Instead of running through a map in a straight line they'll have to zig zag.
WUHU very Nice Update :)
BärenKatapult BärenKatapult BärenKatapult Awesome
"
Graklak wrote:
for example add 1 additional blood magic keystone near the witch area at top somewhere or anyway somewhere closer so she doesn't have to travel till bottom in order to grab it and spend 20 useless passive points to strength.

Strenght useless for blood magic character xD EPIC.
"
Attlus wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
All sources of "Increased Radius of Area Skills" have been replaced with an increase to area. This means that rather than the area of the skill increasing geometrically as the player invests in the modifier to area scale, the radius gained per point of the stat will be lower and lower as heavy investment occurs, similar to diminishing returns. Many old radius increases that have been changed to area increases provide a higher numeric value to compensate for this change. The goal of this change is to make investing in the size of your area skills to be less rewarding the more you invest, so players don't feel like they need to gather every single point of area radius to reach their character's full potential.

Can you explain this to me like im 5?

In essence it is basically a massive global nerf to all Iaoe base skills given the same investment right?

This is one of the most crippling nerfs to iaoe spells and iaoe attacks in a ling time.

Supposedly, what it looks like they wanna do is knock off the absolute top end to stop streamers from just mowing down crowds, while bringing up the low end with minimum investment. I'm not sure if it'll be anything close to this though, EQ already had a tiny ass AOE after it's nerf, this looks to make it worse.

maybe they should nerf offscreen killing then because of all these people that just pew pew arrows around to kill stuff before they see it.

I dont like the change they do to AOE, hwo honestly takes all the AOE nodes on the skilltree? Also i hope they dont decrease the range curses or auras with it.
"
Odai wrote:

hwo honestly takes all the AOE nodes on the skilltree?

They didn't. They just nerfed it so you won't offscreen moobs with blight, flameblast etc.
make armor great again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info