Predict 3.0, win a Mirror of Kalandra

something new to ARPGs or at least this one would be some type of a healing or blessing mechanic
IGN : Detrium
Develop a system to provide dynamic combat?
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
I am guessing auction house like mechnic for offline trading indepedent of poetrade.
Best prediction of 2017: Many things will be nerfed and many of you will cry about it.

How does it related to ARPG problems and why its unique? Do you really care?
A complete PvP system overhaul. One can dream.
"
lvlerlin wrote:

This game has PvP?
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
lvlerlin wrote:

This game has PvP?

I will go for a second guess because my first one is a long shot.

Second guess: Cross-platform playing. BOOM!
Last edited by lvlerlin on Feb 5, 2017, 11:10:09 PM
Well 14 is valentine's day and its supposed to solve a problem in this type of games so...

Will have a system where they make Waifus real, you saw Nessa wasnt in town in the trailer, that's because she was there by the side of the player in real life.

No more will we hear "that feel when no gf" or "my wife left me", 3.0.0 will solve this by providing you with a love interest that will never leave you and love you unconditionally.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Feb 5, 2017, 11:12:07 PM
GGG will realese a shop system in which you can inspect an user's stash for sale. If you visit someone's hideout you can inspect his shop from there, removing the problem that trading currently has on being reliant on PoE.trade. You can set up your own shop from your stash directly.
One of the problems with arpg games are repetition of grinding the same map/zone.

Prediction: Exp gained from maps will be decreased the more you farm a specific map so no endless ledge. For example, run 1-5 of ledge is 100%, run 6-10 is 95% exp, etc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info