Predict 3.0, win a Mirror of Kalandra

isnt the new mechanic the pantheon system?
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
"
kobrakhan wrote:

I think someone in this thread or in another mentioned that the pantheon system is almost like the glyphs in WoW, having a major and minor version of it.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 15, 2017, 6:54:05 PM
"
kobrakhan wrote:

def it is, it doesn't make any sense at all being one difficulty the game changer mechanic for this genre, def OP is misleading with it maybe too much HYPE for him...
"
kobrakhan wrote:

You have point, but this quote from Chris confuses the matter.

"
Yes, and to be specific, it relates to the Cruel stuff.

I'm not sure I would say the Pantheon system matches...

Any thoughts?
Thank you all for participating, it was a lot of fun. I have decided to give the Mirror to Dark_Chicken. There have been several submissions that deserved a mirror but at this time I really want to part only with one ;).

"
Solrach wrote:
"
kobrakhan wrote:

You have point, but this quote from Chris confuses the matter.

"
Yes, and to be specific, it relates to the Cruel stuff.

I'm not sure I would say the Pantheon system matches...

Any thoughts?

the new game changing arpg innovation is the act re use not the pantheon system.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I hope really updated new party system and new trade system !!! Easy , fast and fun co-op for grinds witch random players ! Easy and much better trade shop / auction for all players in server / realm world !!! Poe mechanics so old and not working normal.
Maybe add new Adventure Table for search groups/party and auto join players - fast making groups !
Easy way searching groups for quests, bosses.... or just grinding for levels & Set items :D
Make new different places for trade and party search !!! Different mechanics.
Add new Auction House system for global economy and easy buy/sell items between players !
Premium Stash TabPremium Stash Tab - LocalPlayer Auction Stash Tab direct making items into World Autcion and direct see Auction House evry moment and buy new item.
Last edited by Drusalin on Feb 16, 2017, 4:12:40 AM
"
__Z__ wrote:
- Complete removal of "difficulties", smooth resistances malus along the act and story events, some zone are now harder and expected to be farmed betwen act; expect to be around level 60 at the end of act 5, then farm the new dried lake and begin low level map. trial for lab all along the 5 acts so you can enter it just before act 5 ending (only 1 time for ascending, then Uber lab for the last 2 points). Re-introducing of The maelstrom of Chaos as an alternate way of maping.

I was not far from it :) !

cool for dark_chicken !
... nothing
"
Faendris wrote:
Thank you all for participating, it was a lot of fun. I have decided to give the Mirror to Dark_Chicken. There have been several submissions that deserved a mirror but at this time I really want to part only with one ;).

Wow! Thank you sir, for honoring this contest and awarding me this, both of which I never expected would happen.

Being a 100% STD player, which you know we're a minority and have the least say in this game, makes this win even better... will put it to good use in 3.0 I'm sure ( my new prediction, thinking there's gonna be at least one new weapon type.. ;) )

Added you in game.
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Congrats on the win.

I still contend that Dark_Chiken had something completely different in mind than what we got. You said, difficulty removed, one play-through, and zone level scaling.

Combined that sounds like you thought there would be only the 5 acts, with one play though, and with scaling in the zones so you could continue to face enemies of increasing levels in the 5 acts.

Difficulty was not removed, this is semantics. The trailer and Chris in the interview with Ziggy recently still refers to the game as two halves, and also the negative resist aspect is now shifted into two quests. There is no zone level scaling, the zones levels are handled the same way they were in the past. The only relevant part of Dark_Chicken's prediction was one play through, which doesn't mean 10 acts.

Faendris asks in the main post specifically about a guess that mentions a lot of new acts. I think this one is another place for semantics. My guess does not use the word acts, but I do say that the first and last half of the game will be divided and that the second half would have story changes. That's 10 different acts.

So while you did say one play through first, I told you all the what, why, and how.

Now I don't want to take the Mirror from you, cause it's really just a trophy for someone who plays only in the temp leagues. However, I do want vindication.

Here comes the hate.
Last edited by Solrach on Feb 17, 2017, 6:07:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info