Predict 3.0, win a Mirror of Kalandra

Just to say in advance, I'm against the very idea of item duping of any kind, legal or otherwise, so in case I win the mirror should go to the second best guess in the list. I'm in in for the fame and eternal glory.

My guess is they will do away with personal inventory completely, we will access our stash directly in some way.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Thanks for the mirror

They made POE great using a vision and a mentality

since they changed their mind they've only been releasing meh to mediocre content

im kinda expecting the same for 3.0, not wishing it but we now know their true colours
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 5, 2017, 5:19:46 PM
Chris has hinted that "it relates to the Cruel stuff."

I really hope they don't go the "Normal will level you up, and the second difficulty will all be at max level." Wasn't fun in Borderlands 2.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Feb 5, 2017, 5:23:43 PM
The removal of cruel (or whatever difficulty it is) has been pretty much a dead giveaway for a long time. Just a matter of what else will be removed that has been fundamental in ARPG will be included? Resistance penalty is a possibility.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 5, 2017, 5:25:55 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Chris has hinted that "it relates to the Cruel stuff."

Aaah - no, no sir, he ain't tricking us again. We wouldn't believe Chris anymore if he said the sky is blue, well, except for Sexcalibure, of course :)

"
鬼殺し wrote:

Oh, has it? That's welcome news. So assuming a new act, 5x2? Down from 4x3. Before that, 3x3. Which was a jump from 2x4. So...

Closed beta: 8 act playthroughs before endgame (then Moc/maps)
Open beta to 2.0: 9 act playthroughs
2.0 to now: 12 act playthroughs plus labyrinth
3.0: 10 act playthroughs plus lab?

I think many of us agree that 4 repetitions of 2 felt incomplete, and than 3 of 4 is just way too bloated.

If cruel is going, that's a nice sign that GGG might be putting the much needed brakes on the more of more approach that has added waaaay too much fat to the game in the past year or so.

Yea, pretty much. Here is a development manifesto from Chris last year about the topic.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743790
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Endless tower/ledge ala rift system.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
1. difficulty dynamically tied to your character level (mostly resistances).

or

2. damage scaling based on your level and zone/monster level. Basically capped power creep. If taken to extremes wont be able to oneshot stuff even with imba gear and low level zones.

ty for mirror? :)

ign: klavesnica
Last edited by drzpicu on Feb 5, 2017, 5:55:55 PM
i think about how a shore the 200x portions in d2 are those you buy every visit in town and try to find something like that and a full inventory comes close.

i like how your pets in torchlight get over with this so i wish/goes/promise that we get some kind of "bring to stash- vendor stuff" pet.
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
"
鬼殺し wrote:
That'd be a Blizzard level innovation, not a GGG one.

Exactly, just imagine if it happened :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info