Predict 3.0, win a Mirror of Kalandra

"
Gopstop22 wrote:
if only GGG had resources what Blizzard have

We'd get diddly squat then, D3 is currently maintained by two people and one keeps calling in sick all the time.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
after you complete the game once, you can just make any character from lvl 60 at merciless
my english sux.
parts of the map you have allready walked through are shown as revealed (coloured etc) on the minimap ;-) not really believing it will be this...

or missing monsters to be killed are indicated in some way... :)
"
raics wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
if only GGG had resources what Blizzard have

We'd get diddly squat then, D3 is currently maintained by two people and one keeps calling in sick all the time.

Last edited by Gopstop22 on Feb 5, 2017, 7:57:39 PM
All zones will have golden doors/keys and trap gauntlet loops. ALL ZONES.

Press M. Thank you for your support!
Since it has to do with the removal of cruel and they will also be addressing the bandits issue with a solution, here's my guess:

Quests change for your character as you complete certain parts of the game, giving rise to different NPCs appearing in the towns which give special quests. These quests can spawn certain NPCs like the bandits in certain areas - with additional difficulty in the zones involving those quests.

Basically a dynamically changing storyline/quest progression.
Curly_Femboy, Level 95 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Scourge SC)
TakeCareOfMeDaddy, Level 97 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Expedition SC)
Bat_boy, Level 94 Wild Strike Assassin (Standard)
"
鬼殺し wrote:
And yet it's a very stable, content rich game that can and will provide a lot of entertainment for those not expecting anything like D2.

Of course, my point was that development cycle is over for D3, investing more in it wouldn't be profitable enough at this point so they gave up on further expansions and just keep it alive instead. So there's no point in lamenting lack of resources because GGG is currently dedicating more resources to the game, not less.

But hell, I'd really love to see that inventory/stash thingy for the exact reasons you mentioned. There wouldn't be a speck of dust left on the floor, I'd roll around so hard.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
It will be GGG's version of D3's adventure mode. Knowing GGG, tho, they don't like players to have that at the start - so you'll probably have to unlock it, like the atlas. Maybe in each zone with a waypoint, you have to kill the named mobs in each difficulty so you unlock that waypoint in adventure mode. So your next character can just skip to each waypoint to do the story objectives.

Or maybe you unlock progress so you can do like an endless ledge type progression. When you hit certain character levels, you get access to gems/skill points/bandit rewards that you unlocked with your first character. Item rewards not needed since it is expected experienced players would level alts this way.

All this would be optional, of course, you can still level the same way as before in story quest mode.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

Last edited by Druga1757 on Feb 5, 2017, 8:20:08 PM
Common problem of ARPGs: players out-level the storyline content, and have no challenge if they revisit old areas of the game. ARPGs address this by adding extra difficulties to replay, but redoing a longer storyline 3x can be fatiguing, and at very high levels players still out-level the top difficulty and find no challenge in storyline areas.

GGG's new mechanic in 3.0: tailored progression via 2 difficulties and after both storyline playthroughs are completed, a 3rd mode opens up which is a challenge mode. It could be dynamically scaled (up to a cap) and/or it could include multiple rotating league mods. Instead of the current 3 tabs for normal, cruel, and merciless, the world waypoint map system will have 2 difficulty tabs and a 3rd tab for challenge mode.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
"
Faendris wrote:
On february 14th a new "mechanic" will be revealed along with the general information on PoE 3.0. It is supposed to be something brand new that adresses a common problem of ARPGs in a unique fashion. I will give a
to the one who provides the best guess what this "mechanic" is.

Rules: the contest will end when 3.0 is revealed (either on febraury 14th or earlier if something is leaked). I reserve the right to exclude anyone from the contest who might have inside information. Multiple submissions are OK. I will choose the most specific proposal that fits the revealed "mechanic". If there is a tie, the earliest submission (considering the edit time of the post if it is edited) wins.

DO NOT SEND ME A PM OR WHISPER ME IN GAME. I will remove you from the list of potential candidates if you do.

Happy guessing.

how to give player access to better loot without making the game too easy. Probably something related to intelligent drop. Maybe rares will drop according to the player needs or group of mobs will drop more interesting items.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info