Predict 3.0, win a Mirror of Kalandra

Armour will get a buff. I bet a new mechanic diminishes armor after several hits....

Andy
Melee has trouble closing the gap with enemies where Ranged doesn't.

Perhaps a fluid on-kill-dash to the next available target for your next melee skill strike. Not quite as fast as Flicker Strike, not damaging everything in your path like Shield Charge or Whirling Blades, but available to all melee skills (and auto-attack). Almost like turning melee attacks into a channeled skill that lets you move while channeling.

Sounds like a new "mechanic" that attempts to fix a problem in most games like this.
Half of posts isnt speculations in here,just hopes.

You are out of context people.

You must make a guess,regarding also the Cruel tip they gave us.Dont assume on what your individual hopes are.
Bye bye desync!
Item auto picker xd
ey
"
inuke wrote:
Item auto picker xd

totally related to cruel and not a hope of you,at all
Bye bye desync!
- eliminating cruel, the loot table will change related to player levels.

or

-players will be able to restart an area choosing an higher difficulty level.

or

-chapters will be separated by difficulties. A1-A2 for exemple will be normal difficulty while A3-A4 will correspond to cruel (or something of that order). Loot table will adapt to players so they don t need to go back grinding A1 in order to survive A3.

or

-players can play maps/some leveling dungeon already at low level so they can grind until the next chapter without having too hard time .

or

-monster level evolve with players. In parties the monster level in an area will correspond to the first one entering the zone. Xp and loot will adapt to that.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Feb 6, 2017, 2:15:30 AM
They're gonna buff 2h builds and life

I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Basically, there are a few basic ARPG problems that all share:

1) potions: like Chris mentioned before. It is usually tuned using quantity (but 10 potions before venturing, because you cannot afford for more, then play safe not to use up money on them); healing amount (potion tiers, higher ones heal more, but are more expensive and never heal enough); charge system (like one we have in PoE); cooldown system (usually linked with potion tiers). All of them limit amount of health you can get within short period of time. Current system in PoE lets you pick 5 potions of a type, so you can spam 1/2/3/4/5 and never run out of charges. One approach to fix this would be differencing slot assignment, like: 1 slot for healing, 1 for mana and 3 for utility. Other would be getting rid of flasks entirely (or leaving utility ones, just deleting HP/MP ones). That would be basic idea, adding slight (or bigger) natural health regeneration, places that increase health regen and HP/MP shrines. At boss fights there would be 2-4 shrines, each usable only once (or refilling after a period of time).

2) levelling caps: after reaching max level lack of stat progression. New mechanic would bring new customization system over level 99, or remove the cap entirely.

3) end-game: most ARPGs struggle at this point. PoE got map system, D3 got rifts, both of which are lacking, repetitive and boring after short time. Got no ideas for workaround...
English is not my native. To grammar nazis, feel free to correct me, I appreciate any occasion for improvement
"
elwindakos wrote:

You must make a guess,regarding also the Cruel tip they gave us.Dont assume on what your individual hopes are.

Was my post a speculation?
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
"
elwindakos wrote:

Was my post a speculation?

You know,by half,i dont mean you.

But to add to your post,when you saying something like this

"Theres gonna be a keystone wich transfers all your ES into Life"

Yes,you are out of context
Bye bye desync!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info