Predict 3.0, win a Mirror of Kalandra

"
鬼殺し wrote:
That'd be a Blizzard level innovation, not a GGG one.
Is there any difference in mentality now?

GGG followed that same business mentality shift that Blizzard did, but on fast forward
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
or something to pick up all the worthy lot, helps to play a game like this with a controller. ;)
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
As always I will be wrong but here is my take.

You would be able to start at normal or directly on merciless.

If on merciless,you start with -60% resist and different ladder on those that start on normal.

Leveling on merciless will also be more level dynamic.

Or something on those lines...
Bye bye desync!
Well what about a "Living" Game. Npcs walk around, get lost. They give some quest. U have to defend the City against Mobs together with other People. More People, stronger Mobs. Some Areas get run over and there will be World Bosses with Timer.

Well and in the Xbox Trailer Video, at 1:50 he stands in Highgate and the Name seen in his Profile is called "The Grand Arena". I dont know what this could be.
Last edited by schnitzel17 on Feb 5, 2017, 6:25:46 PM
Remove difficulties, having only to do the entire story once and zone level scaling.
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Theres gonna be a keystone wich transfers all your ES into Life
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Feb 5, 2017, 6:56:14 PM
I predict that no matter what it is, some people will be underwhelmed.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Core problems of genra are

Currency Sink - GGG seems to have this under control - currency is extremely useful and plenty of sinks
Item sink - new unique releases takes care of that - out with old in with new shinny stuffs

Power Creep - with #2 you get that. So far not addressed... How not sure. Perhaps monster will scale with your power is my best guess
Git R Dun!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
That'd be a Blizzard level innovation, not a GGG one.
Is there any difference in mentality now?

GGG followed that same business mentality shift that Blizzard did, but on fast forward

Look at my signature. I've been playing a lot of D3, not to mention enduring overwatch for an overseas schoolfriend. There's a huge difference between Blizzard and GGG. Don't kid yourself otherwise.

I'd argue Blizzard overpolish and oversimplify, sacrificing complexity and consequence for compulsion. In their approach, anything that might cause the player to stop playing must be addressed.

GGG naturally occupy the other end of the spectrum, drowning a perfectly good arpg in obfuscated mechanics and systems.

If PoE is to find success on console, it needs to find that middle ground. Or, better put, reclaim it, because although closed beta was far from finished, it was the very strong foundation for a perfectly good arpg so many of us supported.

I played Diablo 3 since alpha days and by alpha days i mean when they released diablo 3 so called "'full version"" wich was plain garbage with many errors and what not the game is dead now around 90% of community have left it and they barely have 1 milion active players there from 10 milion there is nothing to do they overnerfed everything its just casual grinding there havent been new content for years now its just some old items reworked and added new tiers like T15 and now they added another ancient version of items wich makes zero sense you just grind again same items over and over again if only GGG had resources what Blizzard have
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Feb 5, 2017, 7:26:16 PM
Different strokes. Original d3 was my favorite game of all time. I left after carebear patch 1.3 came back with monster power (1.5) left for good on self founded.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 5, 2017, 7:28:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info