[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
KouboMog wrote:
"
mika2salo wrote:

Gz on getting to lvl 94 \o/
I have room for you in my lvl 100 hall of fame if you make it ;)

Level 95 Sir! 94 was my hightest before :) (Saboteur GC miner and a Trickster FB with Oni Goroshi)
Trying to reach 100 is something (keep dying since i leveled lol) but maybe ;)
i'll be very happy if i can do this !

Hey :)

Ok, thats where the real fun begins :P
95-97 are still doable pretty fast if you have steady supply of t14+ maps or party. After lvl 97 it gets really slow unless you can stockpile on beachead maps.

"
Thanks for the build.

Maps are going good, havent got in guardians yet tho, so we'll see how it
will work out.

Anyways in delve build feels at time to time kinda squishy (delveing :
240 'ish atm.)

What can I do to get more survivalibility?
(not going to go spectres tho) :D

Thanks in advance.

"
You have the problem i got recently. I switched Necro. going to play with a shield+BoneOfferint was my goal for more tankyness. The first step was Chayula and i feel better only with this. Even more now (near 290Delve) but i'm not sure we can go far safely. After that you can use some trick like LifeOnSpellHit (ring) ,Watcher's eye with double Discipline (Regen over the time and regen en spell hit)

The next step is Occultist i guess, with all the regen you got in Occu ^^

Koubos advice is on spot. Elementalist has lowest defenses, so good coordination in battle is the key to stay alive.

You already have pretty good gear, so its hard to squeeze more EHP out if not going for pure ES shield. As Elementalist has very small chance to block attacks, I recommend going for highest HP + ES shield that you can find.

Gloves could use 150 ES and there are better rare ES boots than Rainbowstrides.

You lose quite a bit of EHP from primordial chains, so its extra important to stack it on every piece of gear you can. Sotl gives 100% increases ES but not HP per item, so ES is most important line to get.

Going for Necro or Occultist is sure way to increase survival alot, but means slight chance to gems / playstyle. Damage is still very good, so both are doable without losing much DPS.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Hi, I have a question, I saw a lot of golemancer have 2k life and 8k+ energy shield, I only have 2k health and 3k1 ES with the following gear :

Even if I change my Amulet with Presence of chayula I see 4k9 ES. Can someone help me ?
"
OneT59 wrote:
Hi, I have a question, I saw a lot of golemancer have 2k life and 8k+ energy shield, I only have 2k health and 3k1 ES with the following gear :

Even if I change my Amulet with Presence of chayula I see 4k9 ES. Can someone help me ?

Hello :)

Your most important stat is rare items is energy shield. Skill-tree is mainly focused in it, and if you ever start using Skin of the Loyal it will give you 100% increased ES per item but not from HP.

Good values per item are :

- Rings (40+ ES, 40+ HP, Resistances)
- Amulet (40+ ES, 40+ HP, Resistances, 20% increased max ES)
- Gloves (150+ ES, 40+ HP, Resistances)
- Boots (100+ ES, 40+ HP, Resistances, +1 Spectre)

This league has new boots with +1 Specs, so Bones of Ulls are really bad in league.

Bone helmets also tend to have low ES values, so Circlet would have more than 100+ ES easily with dual/triple supports for Specs.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
hey, i got a 3red 2blue 1green socket skin of loyal with +1 corruption

would you use it with empower and firepen over other random armour with 3-4 blue gem slots for flame golems?
or is the firepen gem too weak?
I've killed Shaper with this build without too much trouble, but I am struggling with Uber Elder. I suspect my ES regen time is too long- Is there an easy way to fix this?

Or, any other suggestions for improving my build would be really great :3
(It's my GolemThePokemon character)
Hi just wondering how big of an impact replacing minion damage for minion speed in the golem 6 link would be?

I have a minion speed setup for my ice/lightning golem 4 link, with culling strike. Those dudes fly around the map. Sometimes even pass me up!
"
stfukthx wrote:
hey, i got a 3red 2blue 1green socket skin of loyal with +1 corruption

would you use it with empower and firepen over other random armour with 3-4 blue gem slots for flame golems?
or is the firepen gem too weak?

Fire pene is actually almost as powerful as any blue gem. If Elemental Equilibrium gets nerfed next league, it will be best 6th gem for Golems.

I would definitely use 3r +1 Sotl as its second best possible armor for the build. Links for that setup is :

Golems -> Empower -> Fire pene -> Gmp -> Echo -> Minion Damage.

"
I've killed Shaper with this build without too much trouble, but I am struggling with Uber Elder. I suspect my ES regen time is too long- Is there an easy way to fix this?

Or, any other suggestions for improving my build would be really great :3
(It's my GolemThePokemon character)

Uber Elder fight is basically stacking as much cold resistance as possible and then running around with Phase Run as much as possible.

I recommend using :
- Purity of ice instead of Ele Weakness as curse has low effect against elder
- Maybe dropping Necro Aegis and running "Kaltensoul" for extra cold res
- Using as many cold res flasks as possible
- Change shield charge to Phase Run -> Inc Dur -> Efficacy
- Maybe change storm burst to Spell Totem -> Ball Lightning -> Gmp -> Culling Strike

Try to move all the time and stop only when its 100% safe. Using spell totem for Elder fight lets you keep running while Totem will apply EE for you and cull boss in the end.

I suck at kiting myself, but over-capping cold res as much as possible about halves boss damage. This with enough movement speed and never stopping let me kill the boss deathless. Hope this helps :)

"
Hi just wondering how big of an impact replacing minion damage for minion speed in the golem 6 link would be?

I have a minion speed setup for my ice/lightning golem 4 link, with culling strike. Those dudes fly around the map. Sometimes even pass me up!

Hi :)

Minion speed gem will drop Golems damage quite a bit. Flame Golems are projectile based, so movement speed is not really needed for them. However if you want to get them move faster :

- Craft / buy rings with 27%+ minion movement speed (can be crafted with Deafening essence of fear, 2x30% rolls gives minions 60% movement)
- Equip Animate Guardian with "Victario's Flight" (has built in "10% increased Movement Speed for you and nearby Allies" -aura)
- Use Necro Aegis with Victarios Charity (5% increased Movement Speed per Frenzy Charge. They have 3x charge max so 15% movement almost permanently)
what is the best choice in Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel for this build?
It took me like 5 tries but I DID IT
"
gitek44 wrote:
what is the best choice in Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel for this build?

Watchers eye is not needed for the build, but can give nice extra stats. I would go for :
- +(5-8)% Chance to Block Spell Damage while affected by Discipline
- (20-30)% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline
- Gain (12-18)% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity

If you can get clarity line, I recommend getting Harmonies with -1% mana reserved lines to add clarity lvl 1 with curses and Discipline.

"
It took me like 5 tries but I DID IT

Hi :)

Gz on Uber Elder kill! \o/

Seems like you used about all of the tips. The fight is very hard and requires practice but after first kill it gets lot easier ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info