[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Solid build it seems. Plays pretty smooth so far and once the gems are flipped I guess endgame doesn´t feel like a struggle. After playing Molten Strike it was a rough switch I have to admit but last Golemancer I´ve played is like well, when they introduced the Anima Jewels? :D So it had to be a Golemancer again.

"
KouboMog wrote:
Ok maybe it's time for me to get some advices too x)
-Cleaned all Shaper's Guard'.
-Up (or down) to Delve 240
-Killed all Elders (did't fight any Uber yet)
-Near cleaned all the Atlas (+GM)

But in Delve i started to feel the pain. I wish i could be more tanky. I was looking at Chayula, ready to loose the 3 Golems. I'll loose some damage (looking at PoB, around 50 000 damage with 4+1+1+1, but maybe i should droop StoneGolem and go for 5+1+1?)
Well, and should i play with a Shield now? IDK...

Another question : still from my PoB i got more DPS with my FG with 1 Eminence than 1 Harmony. Did i miss something about that??
Right now, i use 5 Harmonys, Anima, Might, 1 Eminence and 1 Watcher's eye.

thanks in advance mate x)

Hello :)

You have many ways to battle the Delves :
- You can use Phase Run -> Inc dur -> Efficacy instead of Shield charge to drop aggro and move through packs.
- You can add more targets for mobs. (Animate Guardian, Vaal Skels, Decoy Totem)
- You can debuff enemies more (Hinder from AG / Abyssal jewel, Blind from gloves / Abyssal jewel, Maim from vaal skels, max Temp Chains, change ele weak to enfeeble)
- You can stay further from delve destination when big battle starts (Just keep Storm bursting in center to keep minions there)
- You can raise EHP or block

I would rather run Necre TV Spec and block or Occultist at your delve lever. Elementalist has lowerst defenses and Golems are not as fast as TVs at killing rare mobs that level.

I don't usually mess with Eminences at all as the cooldown / cast speed calculation is very tricky. I usually run all Harmonies and add cast speed from other sources like nodes or charges.

"
Solid build it seems. Plays pretty smooth so far and once the gems are flipped I guess endgame doesn´t feel like a struggle. After playing Molten Strike it was a rough switch I have to admit but last Golemancer I´ve played is like well, when they introduced the Anima Jewels? :D So it had to be a Golemancer again.

Thanks for support ^^

Golemancy is very chill way to play as you have to mostly open boxes and pick drops from the ground. Minions are killing trash and Temp Chains keeps all non-boss enemies at bay.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Yeh, pretty chill most of the time. Since you´re playing perma league and your guild mates too, let me know if you like to get my perma league stuff. I don´t play perma league at all so I have a good amount of stuff just catching dust. Once every while I throw stuff at friends and mates or simply delete chars but there are tons of items/currency I don´t hava any use for. Will take some time to transfer the stuff but that´s fine with me and not against some GGG rules right?
Thanks Mika for your time.

we talked in game ;) but i'll do a little resume. could help another player.

-Switched to Necro yesterday (switched Amulet for Chayula first, then i changed The Vertex, shield and boots etc.)

-I give a try to ShieldCharge, but, like allways, i don't like this skill x) Back to PhaseRun. I like this setup a lot (for many reasons) And it's even better, as a Necro we have 20%increased duration. My PR last 3.94Sec (and Efficacy is not level max)

-First i wasen't happy with StormBust, but i can't find a way to apply EE+Boneoffering easily. So back to this too. I still use FlamDash and Convocation manually tho.

-Animate Gardian is still leveling. + IDK where i could put it (a socketed ring is a loss in EHP (10.4K RN)

-Have Hinder on my belt ^^ ? your forgot that i guess ;D

Ok, what i feel now? Well i'm down to Delve 252 without any issue or the feeling of being in trooble! I'm near my goal : beat my oldest hightest level character. I'm not sure if i raised my DPS. It's different (less clearspeed i think) and we can't check TV's DPS on PoB which is ... sad.
However, the feeling of progression is really nice and i have some stuff to work on. (all of this stuff costed me around 16Ex (Helm, Amulette, Boots, Gem are the most expensive part)
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
double post but, finally beat my old hightest level (was94) and first down of the Shaper for me x)
Thanks Mika for the build.

(Gm was harder than Shaper tho)
mark+bump
"
Testnewbie wrote:
Yeh, pretty chill most of the time. Since you´re playing perma league and your guild mates too, let me know if you like to get my perma league stuff. I don´t play perma league at all so I have a good amount of stuff just catching dust. Once every while I throw stuff at friends and mates or simply delete chars but there are tons of items/currency I don´t hava any use for. Will take some time to transfer the stuff but that´s fine with me and not against some GGG rules right?

Hello :)

Thanks for the offer!

Everything helps to keep developing the build as getting items in standard for test is very expensive. Nice to hear that you are sharing item with other players, it can really help out new players. Been trying to add items to our guild stash as much as I can but long work-hours have been limiting my play-time.

You can PM me in forums or game anytime your in and I happen to be online. :)

"
Thanks Mika for your time.

we talked in game ;) but i'll do a little resume. could help another player.

-Switched to Necro yesterday (switched Amulet for Chayula first, then i changed The Vertex, shield and boots etc.)

-I give a try to ShieldCharge, but, like allways, i don't like this skill x) Back to PhaseRun. I like this setup a lot (for many reasons) And it's even better, as a Necro we have 20%increased duration. My PR last 3.94Sec (and Efficacy is not level max)

-First i wasen't happy with StormBust, but i can't find a way to apply EE+Boneoffering easily. So back to this too. I still use FlamDash and Convocation manually tho.

-Animate Gardian is still leveling. + IDK where i could put it (a socketed ring is a loss in EHP (10.4K RN)

-Have Hinder on my belt ^^ ? your forgot that i guess ;D

Ok, what i feel now? Well i'm down to Delve 252 without any issue or the feeling of being in trooble! I'm near my goal : beat my oldest hightest level character. I'm not sure if i raised my DPS. It's different (less clearspeed i think) and we can't check TV's DPS on PoB which is ... sad.
However, the feeling of progression is really nice and i have some stuff to work on. (all of this stuff costed me around 16Ex (Helm, Amulette, Boots, Gem are the most expensive part)

"
double post but, finally beat my old hightest level (was94) and first down of the Shaper for me x)
Thanks Mika for the build.

(Gm was harder than Shaper tho)

Hey :)

Yep, Storm burst seems to be only decent skill to trigger EE and Offering so far. Waiting for ice based channeling skill, but not very optimistic it can replace burst.

Ring or one link from movement links are best place to put AG in. It doesnt not really need other supports if you dont take it to few endgame bosses.

Must have missed the hinder :)

TVs cant be calculated but their can boost their damage to pretty ridiculous level. Certainly more than what Golems can do to bosses.

Gz on getting to lvl 94 \o/
I have room for you in my lvl 100 hall of fame if you make it ;)

GM is almost hardest map in the game depending in what GMs happen to spawn there.

"
mark+bump

?
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
"
mika2salo wrote:

Gz on getting to lvl 94 \o/
I have room for you in my lvl 100 hall of fame if you make it ;)

Level 95 Sir! 94 was my hightest before :) (Saboteur GC miner and a Trickster FB with Oni Goroshi)
Trying to reach 100 is something (keep dying since i leveled lol) but maybe ;)
i'll be very happy if i can do this !
Thanks for the build.

Maps are going good, havent got in guardians yet tho, so we'll see how it
will work out.

Anyways in delve build feels at time to time kinda squishy (delveing :
240 'ish atm.)

What can I do to get more survivalibility?
(not going to go spectres tho) :D

Thanks in advance.

"
Amorpheus wrote:
Thanks for the build.

Maps are going good, havent got in guardians yet tho, so we'll see how it
will work out.

Anyways in delve build feels at time to time kinda squishy (delveing :
240 'ish atm.)

What can I do to get more survivalibility?
(not going to go spectres tho) :D

Thanks in advance.

You have the problem i got recently. I switched Necro. going to play with a shield+BoneOfferint was my goal for more tankyness. The first step was Chayula and i feel better only with this. Even more now (near 290Delve) but i'm not sure we can go far safely. After that you can use some trick like LifeOnSpellHit (ring) ,Watcher's eye with double Discipline (Regen over the time and regen en spell hit)

The next step is Occultist i guess, with all the regen you got in Occu ^^
Last edited by KouboMog on Oct 9, 2018, 3:14:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info