[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

I used most of them, but had also switched to Occultist for survivability- Bit of a pain to resummon specters though, they tend to die during the fight.
Got my first Uber Elder kill. Started with this guide! Thank You for maintaining it!
"
Bipedsnowman wrote:
I used most of them, but had also switched to Occultist for survivability- Bit of a pain to resummon specters though, they tend to die during the fight.

Hello :)

The fight itself is bit faster with Necro and Specs don't die at all with Soul Weaver. If you want to focus on Uber Elder and get more experience with the boss I can highly recommend Necro.

"
Got my first Uber Elder kill. Started with this guide! Thank You for maintaining it!

Thanks for support ^^

Gratz on Uber Elder kill! o/\o

Getting feedback will keep me going for a loong time ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Big thanks for the guide. I just killed my first uber elder! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ *kiss kiss*
"
Big thanks for the guide. I just killed my first uber elder! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ *kiss kiss*

Thanks for support ^^

Wow, gz on uber kill!

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Glad to see that Uber Elder is getting quite a beating from you guys. Hopefully we get new endgame boss for next league :P
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Hey,

Very nice quide! I have been playing this in standard and in delve. Just love it :) can you please check my profile, if you can find some way to improve my gear. At the moment im feeling like i just did too easily. Next big upgrade gonna be presence of chayula, when i get some currency.

Thanks in advance!

Ps. Hienoa työtä, kun ylläpidät tätä :)
"
Wynderbaum wrote:
Hey,

Very nice quide! I have been playing this in standard and in delve. Just love it :) can you please check my profile, if you can find some way to improve my gear. At the moment im feeling like i just did too easily. Next big upgrade gonna be presence of chayula, when i get some currency.

Thanks in advance!

Ps. Hienoa työtä, kun ylläpidät tätä :)

you're account is private ;) we can't check your char. You can also link your gear in a post here.
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Oh, does it work now? I think it should be pupblic now. I have no idea how to link my gear :)
"
Wynderbaum wrote:
Oh, does it work now? I think it should be pupblic now. I have no idea how to link my gear :)

it is. You can link you gear by clicking on your ProfilPicture on the top of your screen, then it will show you your gear. Then clic on each item and it will add it to your message. Do it while your are answering a message. You need the "post reply" page to do it. i think.

First things i notice : (if Kenttpatja is the correct character)
What are you playing? If you're going to play Ele, just droop Specter's GemLink and go for full Golem with PrimordialChain. If you're going to play Necro/Occu i suggest you to switch.

Then, you need :
>+1 Specter boots (if necro/occu path)
>Can upgrade Rings/Belt for me ES/LIFE.
>Switch to Primordial chain if you play Ele or for Chayula (or any rare amulette with Rez/Life/ES on it) if you play Necro/Occu.
>You can upgrade your Gem with the vendor recipe (sell a lvl20Gem+1GCP and it will give the same Gem level1 20%. Just level it again then)
>HolyRelic proc when you physically hit something. Shouldn't happen unless you play with ShieldCharge. Change PhaseRun for ShieldCharge or droop HolyRelic.

you have a lot to do. Just tell us which path you're following, and then we should be able to tell you what you should change first. Here, you're looking to play many thing at the same time. It's disturbing sorry ^^

so : Necro, Occu or Ele boi?
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
"
KouboMog wrote:
"
Wynderbaum wrote:

it is. You can link you gear by clicking on your ProfilPicture on the top of your screen, then it will show you your gear. Then clic on each item and it will add it to your message. Do it while your are answering a message. You need the "post reply" page to do it. i think.

First things i notice : (if Kenttpatja is the correct character)
What are you playing? If you're going to play Ele, just droop Specter's GemLink and go for full Golem with PrimordialChain. If you're going to play Necro/Occu i suggest you to switch.

Then, you need :
>+1 Specter boots (if necro/occu path)
>Can upgrade Rings/Belt for me ES/LIFE.
>Switch to Primordial chain if you play Ele or for Chayula (or any rare amulette with Rez/Life/ES on it) if you play Necro/Occu.
>You can upgrade your Gem with the vendor recipe (sell a lvl20Gem+1GCP and it will give the same Gem level1 20%. Just level it again then)
>HolyRelic proc when you physically hit something. Shouldn't happen unless you play with ShieldCharge. Change PhaseRun for ShieldCharge or droop HolyRelic.

you have a lot to do. Just tell us which path you're following, and then we should be able to tell you what you should change first. Here, you're looking to play many thing at the same time. It's disturbing sorry ^^

so : Necro, Occu or Ele boi?

Im playing elementalist atm. I like lots of golems :) So i think i change for primordial chain for now. If i dont take presence, should i try to get that missing chaos ress from somewhere else? Also im thinking to chance victarios charity to some other shield with high ES.
Phase run is something what i love in delve. It really easy to run ahead and mobs doesnt even notice you.

If im dropping spectres from helm, whit what gems i should replace?

Should i use 6+1+1+1 or 7+1+1 golems?
Last edited by Wynderbaum on Oct 22, 2018, 8:29:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info