[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Hello! Gays, have FG effect shotgun with Greater Multiple Projectiles Support? Or full dmg will be worse in solo target?
why dont we use Cruelty and cons for the flame golem. Pob say it has more DPs than enhanced 3 and combustion.
Man.. I wish this build can come back?
Yo @Mika…

Summon Flame Golem: Gem quality no longer grants 0–20% increased Minion Maximum Life. Now has 30% more base life at all levels. Now has 0% increased Minion Maximum Life at gem level 1 (previously 30%), up to 38% at gem level 20 (previously 68%). The golem will now be able to use its mortar spell against targets in close range. Its Mortar spell now has an Added Damage Effectiveness of 200% (previously 100%). Its Incinerate spell now has an Added Damage Effectiveness of 80% (previously 20%). Its Cone spell now deals approximately 30% more Damage at all levels, has an Added Damage Effectiveness of 200% (previously 100%), and has a base Critical Strike chance of 5% (previously 10%).
could flame golems finally make a come back next league?
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
could flame golems finally make a come back next league?

FG look like same but GGG just added litlle QoL with positioning with main nuke ability
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
friend of mine and me took a look at the build, and based on the pob that was posted here made this

https://pastebin.com/wxykb43k

do with this what you will, the flame golem 101 was the first build i could actually solo play PoE with (im a really casual player) so this holds a special place in my heart

do with the pastabin what you will :D, im playing this and hopefully!! flame golems makes a comeback harder then stinky carrion golems which to me are boring (dont ask xD)
"
Darthkip wrote:
friend of mine and me took a look at the build, and based on the pob that was posted here made this

https://pastebin.com/wxykb43k

do with this what you will, the flame golem 101 was the first build i could actually solo play PoE with (im a really casual player) so this holds a special place in my heart

do with the pastabin what you will :D, im playing this and hopefully!! flame golems makes a comeback harder then stinky carrion golems which to me are boring (dont ask xD)

You should probably try to revisit that PoB and make sweeping changes to it.
That build literally has 65k sirusdps going into the next league.
For one, you absolutely shouldn't run Victario's Charity and NA since Power and Frenzy charges are being made useless.

Honestly, I think that build would struggle alot in yellow maps.
Hey everyone - one of the guys online posted this for the HC community and wondering what you guys think. Could this work?

https://pastebin.com/QA3x6BVY
he knows i dont really boss, its just our attempt at getting this build back at at least working, or something along those lines, thing is, if people see these adjustments they will probably think of betters ways and ill see those trees up in this post eventually,

were no builders, we have made working and fun builds in the past though, but theres no doubt there are way smarter mathmaticians out there XD

we need more people like me and my friend to post stuff anyway, because thats how smarter people who see those kinds of builds and get inspired can make the working versions, to us, poe is a community of people working together

as for it struggling in yellows, ive started this build today so we shall see, took me some time to get the currency together for leveling gear
thanks though!, ill let you know (if i remember, i have the memory of a goldfish drowing in the toilet) how it ended up!

peace!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info